Chapter Seventy-Four: First Ultrasound

Alexis Childers' POV:

I woke up to hear my alarm going off. Harry had his arm draped over my waist. Today I had a doctor's appointment to see the baby and hopefully find out the gender. Harry had begged for today off so he could go to my first ultrasound/appointment. I haven't been able to see the doctor for a while because Harry was afraid whoever it would be would figure out what we are. I finally convinced him that we needed to make sure the baby was okay so he gave in.

"Harry, wake up," I said as I hit his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" He whined as he held his arm.

"We have our first ultrasound today. So let's go shower." I got out of bed and lightly pulled his arm. Harry smiled and cooperated. I walked Harry to the bathroom.

**********

Harry and I were sitting in a warm bath. He was holding me with his hands on my stomach. The second his hands were on my stomach the baby began kicking. Harry was kissing along my shoulder. I intertwined my fingers with his and brought his hand to my mouth. I kissed his knuckles before setting both of our hands down in the bathtub. It was nice just sit and relax for a little bit. We were just enjoying the quiet until the door opened. Zayn popped in.

"Hey, the lads, Lexis, and I are here," he said.

"Get out, Zayn!" I yelled. He then noticed what we were doing and quickly stepped out of the bathroom.

"Sorry, I didn't see anything," he yelled through the door.

I rolled my eyes and began laughing lightly.

"I guess that leaves Niall and every member of One Direction has seen me naked," I told Harry.

"You sound proud if that," he said.

"Well, how many girls can say that?" Harry chuckled.

"As I'm the only one's name you scream at night," Harry whispered in my ear.

"You'll be the only name I'll be screaming as long as mine is the only name you scream."

"Seems fair." We pecked each other's lips. "We should probably get ready for the appointment," Harry said. He helped me out of the tub and handed me a towel.

************

Harry and I made our way downstairs to see the boys and Lexis sitting in our living room. (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/first_ultrasound/set?id=124177193)

"Zayn was telling us he got quite a show," Louis said once he saw us. I saw Lexis roll her eyes.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked changing the subject.

"We have to go to an ultrasound," Harry answered.

"We'll let us know how everything goes," Lexis said.

"We will," I said as Harry and I left.

~At the Doctor's Office-

Harry and I were in the room we were sent to waiting for the doctor. Harry was holding my hand rather tightly but not too tight.

"Nervous?" I asked him.

"No, why?"

"You're just squeezing the feeling out of my hand."

Harry chuckled before lessening his grip.

"Sorry, Love."

The doctor came in. It was a woman.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Stevens. You must be Alexis Styles." I nodded. She walked over to shake my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you as well. This is my husband Harry."

She shook Harry's hand.

"Okay. Can you lie on the bed and lift your shirt," she said as she got a glove on.

I did as she said. She got a tube and put some in her gloved hand. She began to rub some of the gel on my stomach. She got some device and and began rubbing it along my stomach.

"What you're hearing is the heartbeat," she explained. She moved the tool a little more. "Do you see that?" She asked as she pointed to the screen. I nodded. "That's your babies."

"Did you say babies?" Harry asked her.

"Yes, twins." She pointed to parts of the babies and explained what they were: arm, leg, head, etc. "Did you want to know the genders?"

"No we don't," Harry said. Harry and I had decided earlier that we wanted to be a surprised.

"Okay, well that's everything for now, Alexis. I want to see you June fifth so we can make sure the babies remain in a healthy state."

I nodded. "Thank you, Dr. Stevens."

"It's my pleasure," she said as she got a wipe. She began cleaning the gel off of my stomach. Dr. Stevens left.

"You know she was a lesbian, right?" I asked Harry.

"How do you know?" He asked as he helped me off of the bed.

"She was obviously flirting with me the whole time. Did you see how she was touching me when she would mess with my stomach?" Harry shook his head. "It was like the same way you touch me. Looks like you have some competition, Styles." Harry chuckled before kissing the top of my head.

"Well I'm going to have to tell her to back off." I smiled at him and tiptoed to kiss his lips. "Let's get back to the flat before the lads destroy it."