Chapter Thirty-Six: Forgiven By Some

Alexis Childers' POV:

I was lying in the same position I had woken up in yesterday morning wide awake. I couldn't really sleep because the text message Lexis had sent me was bothering me.

"I'm going to call her and apologize," I whispered to myself. I climbed off Harry and grabbed my phone along with my glasses. I sat on the opposite side of Harry and dialed Lexis' phone number.

She answered. "Hello."

"Hello." I repeated.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry I did-"

"Save it, Alexis! Me and the boys are mad at you both! I'm mad at you mostly!"

"Lexis I'm so so so s-"

"Save!It! I thought our friendship was almost back to the way it was! But you ruined it! It was just a thread away from being fixed! I'm done! Done! Done! Done! Done!"

"How did I ruin it? You're the one who's making a big deal about it."

"I tried to keep it calm! Once I found out you are married to Harry, I lost it! You went to far this time!"

"Lexis I can explain."

"No! You! Can't! I never want to see sight of you again!"

Then and there she ended the call. I chucked my phone at the wall. It didn't shatter, thankfully, but that was not my biggest concern.

Harry stirred. "What's wrong?" His voice sounded beyond tired.

"It's nothing. Just go back to sleep."

"I can tell you're not okay but I won't push it," Harry replied. He opened his arms. I climbed into them and nuzzled my head into his chest.

"I'm glad we did this," I whispered.

"Me, too." Harry paused and looked at me with a smirk on his face. "I know what will make you feel better."

"And that would be?"

Harry laid me on my back and hovered over me. He leaned down to my ear.

"Another round," he whispered as he started kissing my neck.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up but didn't feel Harry's arms around me like they were when we fell asleep. I heard the shower running so I assumed he was showering.

*Bing*

I looked to the bedside table to see his phone light up. Harry had received a text message from Louis.

Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I aren't mad at you and Alexis anymore but Lexis is beyond pissed still. The boys and I will forgive you as long as you're be back before the tour starts. And congratulations to you and Alexis.

I sighed and set his phone back on the table. I was too busy thinking so I didn't hear the shower stop.

A pair of wet hands were placed on my shoulders and began moving in a massaging motion. I lightly moaned and leaned back into the person's chest.

"That feels so good, Harry," I said.

"You looked like you needed to relax," he replied as he left light kisses on my neck.

We sat like this for a few minutes before I remembered Louis' message.

"I think Louis texted you," I mumbled.

"I'll look at it later; I'm busy right now."

"Maybe we should go back before you leave for tour again."

"Are you sure you want to leave?"

"Yes, the fans will be very disappointed if all of you didn't show up."

"Okay, but you're coming with me and we'll get our own room at the hotels so we can have a little bit of fun without being interrupted," Harry whispered seductively in my ear.

"I like the way that sounds," I replied.