Chapter One Hundred Thirteen: Lose Control?

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I woke up and saw the nurse checking on Soyna.

"How's she?" I asked.

"She the same as yesterday." the nurse said.

I sighed. "Will she live?"

The nurse turned around and looked at me.

"Ma'am at this rate, she will defiantly live at least a year. It's unknown if she'll live longer the that.' she explained.

I looked down and fiddled with my hands. At least a year? How can I live if she died. It's all my fault. Tears slip out from my eyes.

"Alright." I said.

The nurse left and I quietly sobbed. Sonya started to cry. I got up and picked her up. I just couldn't stand how small she is. Luckily she was growing at a good rate. More then a baby should. Maybe that's a part of being a werewolf.

"Sh sh, little angel. You're okay, don't cry. Even though Mommy is crying doesn't mean you need to." I said.

I laid back in my bed, with Sonya, and just cradled her. Ten minutes later Niall came in.

"Hey, Ni." I said.

"Hey, Lexis. How's Sonya?" he asked.

"She's doing the same. The nurse said she will live at least a year."

He sighed. "Lexis, I'm really sorry for what I did to you. Telling you I like you was probably enough to handle."

"Ni, it's okay. If it wasn't for you, Sonya wouldn't be here."

"So... are you still mad?"

"Yeah , Niall, a little. I've gotten over it because Sonya's here."

I look up and see him smiling.

"She's pretty." he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"She got it from you."

"Ni, don't flirt with me. It's a little weird. Sure you like me and all but it's just weird."

He laughed as he puts his hands through his hair "Sorry, Lexis."

"It's okay."

The door opened and Zayn walked in.

"Hey, Mate." Niall said.

"Hey, Niall. Hey Alex." Zayn said.

"Hey, Zayn" I said still looking at Sonya.

Sonya opened her ice blue eyes and looked at me. She opened her mouth then closed it over and over again trying to talk. I giggled.

"What?" Zayn and Niall asked.

"Oh just Sonya. She keeps on opening her mouth and then closing it, trying to talk." I said.

"Can I hold Sonya?" Zayn asked.

"Sure, Zayn, you didn't get to hold her that long yesterday."

Zayn came over and grabbed Sonya. He went over and sat down. Niall came over to me.

"What?" I asked only where him and I could hear.

"I'm not comfortable with this." he said.

I glared at him.

"I'm not trying to sound mean. I just don't want him to lose control and hurt Sonya." Niall explained.

"Niall, he won't lose control. He hasn't lost it since he bit me."

Niall rolled his eyes and sat back down. Alexis and Harry came in.

"Hey, Alexis." I said. "hey, Harry."

"Hey, Lexis." Alexis said.

"Hey, Lexis." Harry said.

They talked while I watched Zayn hold Sonya. He is such a great guy. Even though I may sound like I'm in love with him but I'm not. I was still mad at him.

"I'm getting hungry," Niall said. "I'm going to get something anybody want to come with."

"Harry, can you get me a bag of Skittles?" Alexis asked Harry

"Sure, Babe. Zayn, why don't you come with us?" Harry said

Zayn looked down at Sonya before handing her to me. "Fine. Let's go."

"C'mon, Jayce, you can come with Daddy," Harry said as he reached for Jayce.

The boys left.

"So, what's with you and Zayn or you and Niall?" Alexis asked me.

"Well, Zayn and I are just fine. We're not together. Niall and I... we aren't in a friend mood today." I said.

"Why is that?"

"He thinks Zayn will lose control and hurt Sonya."

"Lexis, you never know."

I sighed. "I know, it's just I don't want to think like that."