Chapter Twenty-Eight: Carnival PART TWO

Alexis Childers' POV:

When Louis had said we were spending the day at the carnival I was dying from excitement.
Everybody had gone their separate ways to their cars and we all followed Louis.
"You look really excited," Harry commented.
"Sorry. It's just that when I was younger we never went to carnivals so whenever I do now the little kid in me comes out," I replied.
Harry chuckled. "What are we riding first?"
"Can we please ride the Ferris Wheel," I begged. Harry chuckled and nodded.
We pulled up to the carnival. Harry and I got out of the car and waited for the others.
"So, we'll meet here at 9:30?" Liam asked. Everybody agreed. Then we all went our separate ways.
I grabbed Harry's hand and hurried to the Ferris Wheel.
Your line was very short but then again there weren't many people there. Harry and I quickly got into one of the carriers.
"You can see everything from up here," I said once we reached the top.
"Yeah," Harry replied.
"What's wrong?"
"I have to ask you something but I just don't know how to put it."
"Just say what you need to say."
"Since you're always at my flat day and night I was wondering if..."
"Please just ask, Harry. The suspense is killing me."
"Fine, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me."
"I would really like that."
"Good. Maybe we could get the lads to help move your stuff in tomorrow."
"Sounds like a plan."

~Skip to 9:30~

Harry and I were waiting for everybody else. We were sitting side by side on the hood of Harry's car.
"I know what we could do to pass the time," Harry whispered in my ear.
"And what is that?"
Harry leaned towards me. Harry pressed his lips to mine. After a while of kissing I was lain on the hood without breaking the kiss.
"Let's keep it PG!" Louis' voice yelled.
Harry quickly pulled away and helped me sit up.
Everybody was standing around the cars.
"What now?" Zayn asked.
"Can we please get something to eat? I'm starving!" Niall whined.
"Fine. Let's go," Liam said.
Niall wanted to go to Nando's but the others dismissed that idea so we were going to eat at some fast food restaurant.
"I'm going to go to the bathroom," I said after we finished eating.
I quickly went into the bathroom and took care of business. I was washing my hands when the door opened. Lexis walked into the bathroom.
"Hey," she said in an awkward tone.
"Hi," I replied as I turned around so I could face her.
"So how are things?" She asked.
"Fine. You?"
"Fine."
It got silent once again.
"Okay, this just got awkward," I said.
"Yeah it did," Lexis replied.
"Maybe we should hang out Friday so that we don't have anymore of these awkward meetings."
"That would be nice."
"Okay, don't make any plans for Friday that's Alexis Times Two Day."
We both laughed. We quickly hurried back out to the others.