Chapter Fifty-Eight: Making Up

Alexis Childers' POV:

It was the last concert for the boys' tour. Harry and I had managed to keep everyone thinking we were doing fine even though not everything was. Lexis and I were standing on the sidelines watching the boys perform. Once the concert was over they made their way over to us.
"Hey, Babe," Harry said as he pulled me in for a kiss. He was sweaty from being on stage and it was a really big turn on.
"Okay, Lovebirds," Louis said, "let's get going."
All of us made our way out of the stadium and to the tour bus. We were going to be staying in a hotel for the night and head back to England in the morning.
Harry and I were sitting beside each other on the bus and everyone was talking amongst themselves.
"Loosen up. You're making the impression that something's wrong," Harry whispered in my ear.
"Well it's hard to act like something isn't wrong when everything is," I whispered back.
"Can we not do this right now?"
"Fine, we'll discuss it later."
I saw Lexis looking at us. I grabbed Harry's face and brought it to mine. I kissed him which he quickly returned. We kissed for a few minutes before pulling apart. I looked in Lexis' direction to see her focused on talking to Zayn again. I mentally sighed in relief.
Harry and I sat in silence until we got to the hotel we would be spending the night in. Each of the boys had gotten his own room instead of a giant suite like usual.
Harry and I made our way to our room in silence. Once we got inside Harry shut the door.
"What's wrong now, Alexis?!" Harry quietly yelled.
"Nothing's wrong, Harry," I said as I sat on the bed.
"Why won't you tell me? Are you sill mad after what happened two months ago?"
"Yes, Harry, I'm still mad!"
"When are you going to get over it?"
"When are you going to trust me, Harry?"
"I do trust you!"
"Obviously you trust me because you never leave my side!"
I stood up from the bed and walked towards Harry. The arguing continued until we were in each other's face. I don't know who made the move first but next thing I knew Harry and I were in a hard, passionate make out session. I had my legs wrapped around Harry's waist and he had me pressed against the wall.
"I'm sorry," Harry said in between kisses.
"I'm sorry, too," I replied.
"How about I make it up to you?" Harry said seductively as he made a trail of kisses from my jaw to my neck.
"If you mean what I think you mean I'm all for it," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.
Harry smiled before carrying me towards the bed.
"I can't believe it's been two months since we last did this," Harry said.
"How did we manage?"
Harry chuckled before removing his shirt. I followed suit and removed my shirt. Harry attacked my neck again before looking at my right shoulder.
"When did you get a tattoo?" He asked referring to the treble clef on my shoulder (see side picture).
"Last month," I replied.
Harry nodded before kissing me once again. Harry laid me down and you know what happens next.
***************
I was lying on Harry's chest as I listened to his heartbeat. He had fallen asleep an hour ago but I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I was thinking about the news I had received about two weeks ago and maybe that was the only reason I was alright with making up with Harry. Nobody knows yet but Harry and I were going to be parents. I had to tell him soon because my stomach was growing faster than normal. Now I know how Bella Swan felt. I don't know how I'm able to get pregnant because Harry told me along time ago that it wasn't possible for vampires.
I began tracing Harry's tattoos absentmindedly. After a few minutes Harry began to stir awake.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," I said.
"It's okay. Why are you still awake?"
"Couldn't sleep."
"Is something bothering you?"
"What makes you say that?"
"You just seem distracted."
"I'm fine. Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up so we can pack in the morning."
"Alright, goodnight, Love." Harry kissed the top of my head before closing his eyes and falling asleep once again. I did the same until I eventually fell asleep, too.