Chapter Seventy-Two: Helping and Surprising

Alexis Childers' POV:

I was sleeping in bed when my phone started to ring. I loudly groaned and sat up in bed. Harry went to the studio and I was exhausted from last night. Plus I had to work today.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" It was Lexis.
"Yeah but it's okay. What did you need?"
"I have a problem."
"Okay. What's the problem?"
"Well, Zayn and I kinda had sex last night."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but that's not the problem." I waited for her to continue. "I'm kinda sore. I assumed since you and Harry had done it before, you would know how to help."
I told Lexis what she needed to know.
**********
After work Lexis and I decided to hang out at Harry's and my flat since the boys would be working late.
"So... How was your first time?" I asked Lexis.
She blushed before answering. "It was amazayn!" I chuckled at her response.
"Do you regret it at all?" She shook her head. "Good. You shouldn't."
"I just felt I did it for all the wrong reasons," she sighed.
"What reasons?"
Lexis opened her mouth to say something but then my phone began to ring. I could tell it was Harry by the ringtone which was the song D2B. I quickly answered my phone.
"Hey, Baby," Harry greeted.
"Hi, Har. What's up?"
"I have a surprise for you. Can you come to the door?"
"I'm talking to Lexis and I don't want to be rude."
"It won't take long. I promise."
"Okay. I will be there in a second."
We hung up.
"Nice ringtone," Lexis said with a smirk. "What did Harry want?"
"He said he had a surprise for me. I will be right back."
I hurried to the front door to see Harry holding two things in his hands. In his left hand he had http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/lily_la_rose_2.htm. In his right arm he had http://puppyphotoscollection.blogspot.com/2010/07/yorkshire-terrier-puppy-best-images.html?m=1.
"Surprise!" He yelled. I quickly hugged him.
"Thank you, Harry!" I kissed his lips. Harry set the puppy down so he could wrap his arms around my waist. The puppy ran into the house and went to the living room. "What made you do all of this?"
"I just felt like you deserved something for all you do for and with me." He winked. I laughed before pecking his lips again.
"Alexis, I'm going to head back home," Lexis said as she entered the living room. "Oh! Hi, Harry," she said rather rudely.
"Hi, Lexis," Harry replied just as rude.
After all those months and they still don't like each other. Lexis doesn't like Harry because he "ruined" our friend ship; Harry doesn't like Lexis because she almost ruined our marriage.
"See you later, Alexis," she said as she hugged me.
"See ya, Lexis," I replied.
Lexis made her way to her car and I waited for her to drive away before shutting the door.
Harry was sitting on the couch holding the puppy.
"Why do you have to be so rude to her?" I asked as I sat down beside him.
"She was rude to me first."
"I know but that doesn't mean you have to be rude back."
Harry sighed. "I'm sorry, Love."
"It's okay. What made you buy a puppy?"
"I remember you telling me about your fear of dogs and that you thought you could get over it if you had a puppy of your own so I figured we could try it."
I smiled. "You're so sweet! Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you." I kissed his cheek.
"What should we name him?"
"What about Jinxx?"
"I like that name."
"We're going to have to give Jinxx some stuff though."
"Well, I'm don't work tomorrow so we can go before you have to go to work."
"That sounds good." I put my head on his shoulder.
Harry sat Jinxx on the couch and wrapped his arms around me. I turned so my back was against his chest. Harry placed his hands on my pregnant belly.
"Six more months until we can see our precious baby," I whispered.
"I cannot wait."
I turned so that I was facing and straddling Harry's waist.
"Since you brought me a surprise, I think you deserve a little something," I whispered in his ear as my hands reached for the belt on his pants.