Chapter Twenty-Five: Welcome Back

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I rang the door bell to Louis and Eleanor's flat. I waited for about thirty seconds then the door opened. The person who opened the door was Alexis, I tried to keep a kind face. She stood there in shock.

"Is Zayn here?" I asked.

"Yeah, come in," Alexis replied.

I followed her into the flat and we went to the kitchen where the lads were.

"What are you doing here, Lexis?" Louis asked.

"I came to talk to Zayn." I said, then I looked at Zayn. "Can I talk to you? In private."

Zayn nodded and followed me. We went out of ear shot of anyone.

"Why did you come?" Zayn asked.

"Because I came for you." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm wondering if I could move in with you."

"Of course."

Then he pulled me into a hug.

"You know I truly do love you." he said.

"I know, I truly love you too." I said.

Me and Zayn stood there for about ten minutes. Then Louis came and found us.

"You guys want to go play football in the park?" he said.

Me and Zayn stopped the hug in embarrassment.

"Sure." Zayn said.

Me and him went to the living room and got our shoes on for the park. ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11976... )

~Thirty Minutes later~

All of us were at the park and I kept my distance from Alexis. After a while I started to feel like a bitch for keeping my distance from her so I went and sat next her.

"I like your outfit." I said.

She looked down at her outfit.

"Thanks." she said.

We sat there in silence for the rest of the time that the lads were done with football. Me and Zayn went to his flat so I can unpack and he can take a shower before the concert. Soon he was ready and we headed out.

~Three Hours Later~

Me and Alexis were sitting backstage and the concert was going on. Me and her didn't make eye contact at all.

"Lexis." Alexis said.

"Yes?" I said.

"I'm sorry that I became your friend because of a bet, if you still don't want t-"

"I'm not mad at you anymore, I'm just in disappointment. Your a girl that would never do something for money. Once we met the lads you changed from the Alexis I know or should I say used to know. All you use to do was hang out with Harry and not me. I'm not jealous at all, you used to put friends before romance but that changed. By the way I moved out from Dominick's."

"Where are you living now?"

"With Zayn."

"You guys are back together?"

"Sorta, he hasn't re-asked me out yet."

"Well, all I can say is welcome back."