Chapter Forty-Five: Invisible

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I laid in bed watching TV while the boys and Alexis were at the concert. I decided to watch The Walking Dead. It gets really lonely when no one is around. I wonder how the concert is going. I didn't go because I wanted some alone time, but that was a mistake. I decided to head into town and get a mocha. When I got out of the hotel, the paps swarmed me and took pictures . I struggled to get through but I did. I headed to Starbucks and got the drink I always got before I came back, white chocolate mocha with chocolate and caramel drizzle on top. After I got my drink I sat in the shop and drank the mocha. After I finished it I headed back to the hotel. Once again the paps were swarming me. I once again struggled to get through them, luckily enough I did. I wish that I went to the concert with Zayn instead of being bored all night long. I soon made it back to the hotel and went back to mine and Zayn's room. I layed on the bed. I was so so so bored still.

"Ugh." I said.

I decided to sneak to the concert by turning invisible.

+++

I was at the back door of the arena where the concert was being held. I made sure no guards were paying attention and headed inside. I also found out a cool thing added to have invisibility which is that I can go through walls when I want to. I think that's so cool. As I walked through backstage it was quiet. I heard bunch of screaming fans. I was so bored still. As I walked around I was so so bored. I decieded to head to Zayn's dressing room. I turned un-invisibly and sat in his dressing room. I may sound like a weirdo acting like this, following my boyfriend where ever I go. But I get so so so sooooooooooooo bored when I'm alone.

+++

Soon I heard the door open. I looked and saw Zayn. When he saw me he jumped.

"When did you get here, Lexis?" he asked.

"Like, thirty minutes ago." I said. "I was so so so so bored."

"You could of called me."

"I didn't want to."

"Why are you like this?"

"Like what?"

I was a bit worried because , what if he didn't like me anymore?

"So adorable." he said.

I went up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.