Chapter Fifty-One: Proposal

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

Alexis and I were backstage watching the lads perform. I was thinking of a way to take something from Harry to show that he can't take away anyone or anything from me. At the end of the concert, Zayn stepped up.

"As you all know I have a girlfriend named Alexis. We've been fighting lately and I have a question to ask her. Alexis, can you come here?" he said.

I had no idea what was going on, everyone knows that Zayn and I are together. I hesitated but I went on stage. I saw that Harry motioned Alexis on stage too. I soon made it over to Zayn. He took my hand and got on one knee. He then pulled out a little box with a ring in it.

" I know we've been together almost a year. We've gotten into our fights but that didn't get rid of our love for each other. You're such a nice, sweet, kind girl; that is what I love most about you. You're the person that lights up my world, you're the person that makes me laugh, you're the girl that I truly do love, you're my everything. Alexis Lena Loy, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" he said.

I stood there in shock. Lot of the girls in the crowd started to chant 'say yes'. I was crying right now, crying tears of joy.

"Yes." I said.

Zayn put the ring on my finger. ( http://www.dianavincent.com/prod_template.aspx?sb=category&id=18&name=Engagement%20Rings%C2%A0) He got up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. After that the stage went dark.

+++

Zayn and I were laying on the couch watching TV.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said.

As we watched TV, I looked at my engagement ring. It was so beautiful.

"Zayn." I said.

"Yes?" he asked.

"How long have you wanted to ask me to marry you?"

"Almost two weeks."

"What took you so long?"

"I had to find the right moment, also I wanted everyone to know right when I propsed."

I smiled, I wonder what my life would be like if I didn't become a werewolf, if I didn't meet the lads, if I didn't come back, if I didn't stop being Alexis' friend, and mostly if Zayn didn't love me. I doubt that would ever happen. It's just so much in my life has changed because of the lads. I still need to figure out my plan.