Chapter One Hundred Six: Nothing But Surprises

Alexis Childers' P.O.V.:

The next morning I woke up to see Harry was still asleep. I grabbed my phone to look at the time and saw it was 7:30. I looked at the date to see it was February 1st, Harry's birthday. I carefully got out of bed so I wouldn't wake him up. I went to the nursery to see Darcy and Jayce were still asleep. I headed to the kitchen so I could make Harry a birthday breakfast.

I was in the middle of making Harry's breakfast when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning, Lex," Harry's deep voice said in my ear.

"Good morning, Haz," I replied. I turned my head a little to kiss his lips. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you."

I turned off the stove then turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and placed my chin on his chest. Harry's phone began ringing.

"Who is it?" I asked.

Harry looked at the Caller ID. "My mum." He quickly answered the phone. "Yes, Mum? Okay, let me get ready and we'll be there in about two hours. Love you, too. Bye."

"What did she want?"

"She said that she wanted to take me out for my birthday and she wanted me to take the twins as well. Do you want to come along?"

I shook my head. "Your mom asked for you and the kids. I don't want to intrude on your time with them. I'll be fine here."

"Okay, but if you need me I'll come back in the blink of an eye."

I chuckled. "I'll be fine, Harry. Hurry and eat. You wouldn't want to keep your mom waiting."

Harry quickly ate his breakfast then went to showered and dressed. As soon as Harry left to get ready, I texted Anne to thank her for getting Darcy, Jayce, and him out of the house. The boys and I had decided to throw Harry a birthday party for his twenty-second birthday. Anne knew about it and agreed to get them out of the house so we can get everything ready. After sending the message I had received a call from Lexis.

"What do you want, Lexis?" I snapped.

"Alexis, what you saw yesterday wasn't what you think." She quickly said.

"Why should I believe you that you and Niall didn't have sex? I saw it with my own god damn eyes!"

"I didn't want to do it, he just came through my door and he started to kiss me. I didn't want this to happen, nothing."

"Why did you leave Zayn in the first place?"

"Because, I saw him cheating on me with Cher Lloyd. What do you expect me to do? Stay with him when I know he's cheating on me?"

"I don't believe anything that you're saying about with Niall."

I immediately hung up.

I cleaned up the kitchen then went to the nursery. I bathed the twins and packed their diaper bag so they could leave.

Harry came into the nursery as I was packing their bag.

"Are you sure you can stay here alone?" He asked.

"Yes, Harry. I will probably just clean the house."

Harry nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too."

"I'll call you when we're coming back. Call me if you need anything."