Chapter Fourteen: Uneasiness

Alexis Childers' POV:

I pulled away from Harry and was going to talk to Lexis but I decided against it since the situation was awkward enough.

I laid down beside Harry. He climbed on me and started kissing me. Obviously I kissed back. One of his hands was on my hip while the other was on my leg. The one on my leg started going higher. I broke the kiss and pushed his hand away.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked with a confused look on his face.

"I've never done it before and honestly I don't plan on doing it anytime soon," I replied.

Harry got off of me and laid beside me.

"I'm sorry," he said.

The situation had just gotten awkward.

"It's fine. I'm going to check on Lexis."

Harry nodded.

I left the room and went to check on Lexis. I walked to the living room to see the boys there but no Lexis.

"Where's Lexis?" I asked.

"She went to her room," Louis replied.

"She was a little uneasy. Do you know why?" Zayn asked.

I decided to lie. "No, I don't know why she would be uneasy."

I hurried to Lexis' room and opened the door. She was asleep so I just went back to mine. Harry wasn't in my room anymore so I decided I would just go to sleep.

I changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/simple_pjs/set?id=118910837. And laid on my bed. I thought about everything that has happened over these last five days.

Five days ago Lexis and I were just some girls that were head over heels for these five boys. Now we're both supernatural and in love with a member of our favorite band.

I was finally falling asleep when I heard a noise outside. I decided to go check it out.

I looked out of my window to see Louis and a girl talking. I tried to focus my hearing on them.

They were just flirting with each other. Louis kissed her. They were kissing then Louis moved to her neck. Louis bit her which caused her to scream. I saw that part of her neck was missing. Louis' mouth was bloody and he was chewing on something. I realized what was happening. I was freaking out but my eyes didn't want to pull away from the scene. Once Louis was done with her he looked up. Our eyes met and Louis ran inside.

I ran to my door and locked it quickly. Louis never came to my room but that doesn't mean I slept any that night.