Chapter Fifty-Nine: Wedding Plans and Surprises

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

Me, Alexis, and the lads were just getting back to England. I, like always, look at my engagement ring. I just couldn't stop thinking about the plans and all that jazz for the wedding and the future that had to come for Zayn and I. While on the plane I saw Alexis having a worried face, I noticed her stomach has grown a bit. I had to ask her about when we land in England.

+++

We got off the plane and headed to Harry and Alexis' flat for a party. Zayn and I headed home so I could dress a little better. The party was going to have Ed Sheeren, The Vamps, Black Veils Bride, and even more I couldn't name. It's partly for Zayn and mine's engagement but mostly for the lads. I got dressed ( www.polyvore.com/untitled_10/set?... ) and we headed to Harry and Alexis' flat.

+++

Zayn and I got out of the car and headed inside. When we got inside pretty much everyone was there. I looked for Alexis because I needed to find out what was going on with her, also she could help me with the plans for the wedding. I soon found her sitting next to Harry.

"Hey, Alexis." I said.

"Hey, Lexis." she said.

"Come on, remember that you're helping me with the plans for the wedding?"

"Oh yeah, lets go hang out at the balcony upstairs."

I nodded and we headed upstairs.

+++

Alexis and I sat down on the chairs and watch the sun fall onto the horizon.

"So what do you think we should do for the wedding, Alexis?" I asked her.

"I think it should be artsy and musically type of theme." she said.

"Good idea, what could be in it?"

"What about arts and crafts, karaoke, the lads sing, bunch of other stuff."

I smiled, I loved the thinking side of Alexis. Her eyes brighten up and she smiles. Just like old times when we never fought and we weren't supernatural. As we talked about the plans, I thought of how the wedding would look. What my dress would be, what the bridesmaid dresses would look like; just a bunch of things. I started to remember that I needed to ask her the question of why she's been acting like the way she was.

"Alexis?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"What's wrong. You've been acting weird lately."

I saw a nervous look on her face.

"I-I uh n-nothings wrong." she stuttered.

I gave her the 'really' look.

"Fine." she said. "You promise not to tell anyone?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm pregnant."

My mouth opened wide. I was shocked, she's pregnant. Will it be like in Twilight Breaking Dawn Part Two where the kid vampire could turn evil? This is too crazy.

"You're pregnant?!" someone asked.

Alexis and I turned and saw Harry. Oh god.

"You never told me?" he said.

I decided to go downstairs and go talk to Zayn while Alexis and Harry figured it out.