Chapter Twenty-Nine: Alexis Times Two Day

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

Soon Friday came and I got ready. I looked at my outfit and saw that this wasn't me. ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=12032... ) It was too girly. I feel like I'm makin too much of an impression, me and Alexis know each each other and what our style is. I deiced to change into more of my style. ( www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=... ) I went to the living room and watched T.V. Once again it was on the news.

"Well, whats up with the lads of One Direction getting girlfriends? Lately we have been seeing Zayn Malik with a young women. Is Zayn Malik finally getting over with Perrie Edwards?" said the news person.

I was a little mad that they mentioned Perrie's name. I don't hate her but, she broke Zayn's heart. I sat on the couch until Zayn came down. He came and sat next to me and put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder.

"You know what?" I said.

"What?" he said.

"You never re-asked me out."

"We never broke up."

"Good point."

He chuckled.

"You know what else?" he asked.

I looked at his chocolate brown eyes.

"What?" I said.

"I haven't gotten my morning kiss." he said.

I smiled. Then the door bell rang.

"Too bad." I said.

I tapped his nose and went to the door and opened it to see Alexis. ( www.polyvore.com/superman/set?id=... )

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." she said.

"Nice outfit."

"Thanks, yours too."

It was so awkward because all of that happened in the last five months.

"Lets get going." she said.

"Alright." I said.

We headed out and got in her car.

"Whatcha want to do?" I asked.

"Lets go to the carnival again." she said.

"Yesh!"

I did a mini dance.

"Lets go." she said.

---

We soon got to the carnival and headed straight for the ring toss. We payed twenty dollars for one hundred rings to toss. Me and her dived the rings and played. We soon ran out of rings and we won two prizes each. People always wonder our talents for it but we keep it a secret. After we were done with the ring toss, we went to get food. I got a soda and an elephant ear and Alexis got a soda and cotton candy. After we ate our food we went to a roller coaster. Like we always do, we went to the front cart and put our hands up. When we were teens we went to the carnival we always went to the ring toss first, then food, then roller coasters. The day was fun, I missed these days before the lads came along. Every since me and Alexis became what we are I always thought of this: Me and Alexis were just normal eighteen year old girls who always dreamed of meeting One Direction. But yet did we know that they were Supernatural. Now over the months of being with them we were now Supernatural. One Direction is Supernatural... and now me and Alexis are. Just these months have crazy, even though I haven't been with the lads for a while, like Alexis has been. Soon the day ended and we headed home.

"Today was a fun day." I said when we got to Zayn's.

"Yeah, I missed hanging out with you." she said.

"What about every other Friday we have these days?"

"Yeah."

"Well, see you later Alexis."

"Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was late, I had problems with my computer of not turning on so sorry with the delay.