Chapter One Hundred Five: I Hate You

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. Next thing I know Niall was kissing me.

"Niall!" I yelled.

"I love you." he said.

"Niall! Stop!"

I tried to push him away but I wasn't strong enough. He then pushed me down on the couch. I started to slap him.

"Ni! You're a fallen angel now." I yelled as I saw his new fallen angel wings.

"I don't care, I just want you." he said.

He started to kiss my neck and he took off his shirt, pants, and boxers . He then took off all my clothes. About thirty minutes later, I heard the door open.

"Lexis! Niall!" Alexis' voice yelled.

We immediately stopped what we were doing. Niall climbed off of me and put his boxers on.

"Alexis, what are you doing here?" Niall asked

"I could ask you the same question. Harry and Louis have been looking for you all day." she looked at me,I wasn't saying anything. "We've tried calling both of you, but I can see y'all were both too busy to answer the phone."

Alexis walked out of the room. I glared at Niall. I started to cry.

"You ruined Alexis' and mine's friendship. This wouldn't of happened if you didn't come back. I hate you so much, just leave. I never want to see

you again." I snapped.

I threw him his clothes and pushed him out the door. I put on my clothes and cried even more. I noticed I got raped.

"This wouldn't of happened if I didn't find out Zayn is cheating on me." I said.

My friendship with Alexis was over... again. I guess everything happens for a reason but why did this happen? Why did Niall do this? I really now hate him. I didn't mind that he told me he loved me but what happened today... ugh. I clenched my fist and screamed, I was so mad. I needed to tell Alexis what really happened. I went to bed and fell asleep.

+++

I woke up and got showered and dressed. I called Alexis, surprisingly , she answered.

"What do you want, Lexis?" she snapped.

"Alexis, what you saw yesterday wasn't what you think." I said.

"Why should I believe you that you and Niall didn't have sex? I saw it with my own god damn eyes!"

"I didn't want to do it, he just came through my door and he started to kiss me. I didn't want this to happen, nothing."

"Why did you leave Zayn in the first place?"

"Because, I saw him cheating on me with Cher Lloyd. What do you expect me to do? Stay with him when I know he's cheating on me?"

"I don't believe anything that you're saying about with Niall."

She hung up.