Chapter Forty-Six: Family and Foes

Alexis Childers' POV:

After the concert Harry and I had made our way back to the hotel we were staying in. We had decided to watch some movies until we fell asleep. Harry had his arms wrapped around me while I was playing with my wedding ring: http://www.polyvore.com/alexis_wedding_ring/set?id=121517834.

"Harry?"

"Yes, Love?"

"I was wondering since we're only an hour away from my hometown. Would you please meet my family tomorrow?"

Harry nodded.

"The lads and I have a three day break before we go to the next show. If you want to spend more time with your family you can." I nodded in response. "It is getting late. We should probably go to sleep."

I leaned more into Harry then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~The Next Afternoon~

Harry and I were standing outside of my old house. I could tell Harry was nervous.

"Relax," I whispered.

I grabbed his face and pulled it down to mine. I quickly kissed his lips before ringing the doorbell.

~Later That Night~

"Thank you so much," I said as I wrapped my arms around Harry, who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You're welcome," Harry replied.

Everything had went pretty well with Harry meeting my family. He met my mother, grandmother, two sisters, nephews, and nieces. At first my family was upset that I got married without having Harry meet them first or telling anybody, but once they got to know Harry they forgot about it.

I sighed. "Do you think we rushed this?" I asked as I set my chin on Harry's shoulder.

"Rushed what?"

"Getting married."

"What makes you think that?"

"We've known each other for less than a year."

"How different would it be if we'd known each other for twenty years? I love you and you love me. That's all that matters. Okay?"

"Yes."

I let go of Harry and laid on the bed.

"Can I ask you something else, Harry?"

"Anything, Love," Harry said as he laid beside me.

"How did you get bitten by a vampire?"

Harry sighed before speaking. "The lads and I had already known about Louis but we were all okay with it. One day I was at a party at Louis' place and I had met this girl. I don't even remember her name because of how drunk I was. She took me to a room and we were making out then a felt a pain in my neck. When she pulled away she had fangs and blood covered her mouth. I passed out and when I woke up she was gone. The lads said I was passed out for three days."

"Did you ever see her again?" Harry nodded. "What happened?"

"I killed her. I was just so mad. She had ruined my life."

I honestly didn't know how to react to that. Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"I would never hurt you, Alexis. Unlike her, you are my life."

Harry and I laid in that position for a long time until there was a knock on the door. Harry got up and made his way to the door.

"The rest of us are going to a club down the street." It was Zayn. "Did you two want to come?" He asked.

Harry looked over at me.

"I'm okay with that," I said.

"Okay, we'll go," Harry told Zayn.

"We'll meet in the lobby in thirty minutes," Zayn said before leaving.

Harry and I got dressed. I decided to put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/feeling_blue/set?id=121443384.

We made our way down to the lobby to meet with everyone else. Lexis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam were already there so we were just waiting on Louis.

Lexis didn't bother talking to Harry or me. She just resumed talking to Zayn.

Boy, this was going to be a long night.