Chapter Seventy-Six: Starting a Family

Alexis Childers' POV:

I was exhausted. I was nine months pregnant with Harry's and my babies and I could not wait to get them out.

I woke up on the day of the wedding to light kisses on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Harry talking to my stomach.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked as I yawned.

"Zayn wants the lads and I to meet him early to make sure his surprise is ready for Lexis."

I nodded and watched him as he grabbed everything he needed to get ready for the wedding. Once he had everything he walked back to me.

"Bye, Love. See you at the wedding," he said as he pecked my lips.

"Bye, Handsome." The twins began kicking. "The twins said bye."

Harry kissed my stomach. "Bye, my babies." Harry gave me one more kiss before walking to the door.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly showered and got dressed in one of Harry's shirts and some shorts. I was beyond hungry so I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down and began eating.

"Good morning, soon to be, Mrs. Malik." I said.

"Hello, Mrs. Styles." She said.

"You're excited it seems."

"No duh, I'm getting married to Zayn friken Malik. What do you expect?"

"I thought you were going to be more excited and more crazy about it. "

"I would become insane, Alexis, if that would happen. It's my dream come true, to marry the Zayn Malik."

"Yuppers. Now let's go get ready pronto. We also need to go meet the girls at the hair salon."

"KK, lets go."

**************

We saw El, Saffa, and Waliyha waiting for Lexis and I.

"Hey, girls." Lexis and I said.

"Hey, Alexis and soon to be sister-in-law." Saffa said.

"Hey, Lex and soon to be sis-in-law." Waliyha said.

"Hey, Alexis and soon to be Mrs.Malik." El said.

"Why are you calling me that?" Lexis asked.

"Because you're getting married. Duh." I said.

While the girls and I were getting our hair done I kept having sharp pains in my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Eleanor asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine."

The pains continued throughout the whole time we were at the salon.

**************

I had just finished putting on my bridesmaid dress with much difficulty. I sat in a chair because of all the stomach pains.

"Alexis!" I heard Lexis call.

I hurried into the room she was in.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Could you zip up the back of my dress. I'm having a hard time zipping it up." She asked.

"Sure."