Chapter Twenty-One: Go Away

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

Over the last two weeks I've been walking around town trying to meet new people but I haven't been having any luck. After I just got my daily drink, white chocolate mocha with chocolate and caramel drizzle on top, from Starbucks I headed home. On my way home I saw someone I didn't expect to see. I turned down into an ally and stood there.

Zayn's P.O.V (didn't except that did yah?)

I was walking down the streets to try and find her. I can't live without her. It will be just like Perrie all over again. Perrie broke up with me because we don't spend enough time together. As I was walking down the streets I started to smell something familiar, then my senses started to kick in, it was Lexis' smell. I was now happy, I needed to find her because I can't live without her. I started to walk at a faster pace and looked left and right for her. I couldn't find her, I soon passed an ally way and the scent was the strongest. I went down the ally looking for her and I saw her.

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

After about four minutes standing there Zayn found me.

"Lexis." he said running up to me.

I turned away and started walking.

"Whats wrong, Lexis?" he said.

"Just leave me alone." I said as I went to a halt.

"Why?"

"Just leave me alone."

"No, I can't live without you. I love you."

"Sure you do, your werewolf is taking over. You don't love me, it's your werewolf talking. Just go and find someone else to love, care, and make laugh."

"No, I can't. It's not my werewolf talking, I truly do love you. I love you more then I loved Perrie. My werewolf did tell me I love her but once I met you, I loved you without my inner werewolf telling me, I love you. After about a day you were with me and the boys that was when my inner werewolf told me I love you. I know what made you leave it was Ale-"

"Don't speak of her!"

I started to tear up. I don't believe a word he's saying. I love him too but that is my inner werewolf talking. Without my inner wolf talking I liked him.

"Lexis, I truly do love you. Can't you see that? I ran away from the others for you. That wasn't my werewolf making me do that." he said

"Just go away... just...just... go." I said. "You need to tour, your fans are more important then me. They're the reason why you are famous. Just go away and leave me. If you love me you would leave me to make me happy."

I was crying now. I couldn't control it.

"You aren't happy without me. I made you so happy during the week we were together. If I leave you again, I'll never smile, I'll never laugh, I'll just be the person I was. Just a quiet lad that only showed his talent on YouTube." he said.

"I know, but you have to get over me. Just go away, forget me, don't think of me. Just go away."

I started to run at a fast pace after I turned invisible.

"Just go away." I whispered to my self.