Chapter Thirty-Four: We've Been Found

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

"We found yesterday that Harry Styles was with the girl ,he has been with before, heading to Bora Bora." said the news man.

That's where they went. I wonder why? I was a bit ticked off that she didn't tell me. I hope they're back before tour.

Alexis Childers' POV:

I woke up naked on Harry's bare chest. I looked up at him to see his eyes closed. I lifted my body off of his and laid beside him. I decided to make him some breakfast so I quickly grabbed my bra and panties and slipped on his white dress shirt that was lying on the floor.

I pecked Harry's lips then went to the kitchen. I began making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I had finished everything when arms wrapped around my waist. I slightly turned my head to see Harry smiling.

"Good morning, Mrs. Styles," he said as he pecked my cheek.

"Good morning," I replied back. "What are we doing today?"

"Well we are going to consider this the honeymoon so whatever you want to do."

"Do you want to go to the beach?"

"That sounds great."

"Let's eat then we'll go." Harry nodded and pulled me with him to the table.

I didn't notice until now that he was only in his boxers which allowed me to see his amazing body.

We both sat down and ate while we discussed what happened last night.

~Two Hours Later~

Harry and I were leaving our hotel room and we had both decided to leave our phones so no one would bother us. I was dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/to_beach/set?id=121135139 and he was in his trunks and a white shirt.

Harry held my hand as we walked to the rental car. We were almost there when a group of people began crowding us and taking pictures. Since I wear glasses I didn't bring sunglasses to make the flashes duller so I used my left hand to try and block my eyes.

"What's that ring on your hand, Alexis?" One of them asked.

"Is that a wedding ring?" Another asked.

Harry and I had finally got to the car. He opened the door for me and shut it once I got back in. Some of the paparazzi was taking pictures of me in the car while others were asking Harry questions. Harry got in the car and quickly started it. He began driving away from the paparazzi.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied.

"Okay, I just wanted to be sure because the paparazzi can get a bit crazy sometimes."

We talked the entire way until we got to the beach (http://www.tahitibycarl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Bora-Bora-Beach.jpg)

"Wow, Harry! It's beautiful."

"But not as beautiful as you," Harry whispered as he pushed a stray curl behind my ear.

I quickly blushed. I leaned in towards his ear.

"I'll race you," I whispered. I quickly got out of the car and ran to the beach.

Harry was hot on my heels. I was almost to the shoreline when I was picked up and thrown over a person's shoulder.

"You're a cheater," I whined at Harry.

Harry laid me on the sand and hovered over me.

"But you love me anyways," he said.

I placed my hand in his hair and began running my fingers through it.

"Unfortunately, you're right," I replied with a chuckle.

"How about I make it up to you?" Harry suggested with a wink.

"And how would you do that?"

"Let me show you," Harry whispered as he started placing kisses on my neck. Once he got bored with just kissing he decided to let his fangs plunge into my neck which caused me to let out a quiet moan. I'm so thankful nobody else was around. Harry pulled away and wiped his mouth so that no blood was left.

"Let's get in the water," Harry suggested. I nodded. Harry helped me up. He knelt down so he could give me a piggy back ride which I accepted. Harry ran into the water.

~Several Hours Later~

Harry and I had just arrived back to our hotel room when my phone started ringing. I walked to the bedroom and grabbed my phone. I had received a text message from Lexis.

I know you and Harry are in Bora Bora and that you two are married. I can't believe you would do something like this and not tell me. I thought we were just beginning to fix our friendship but I can't even trust you anymore. The boys and I are disappointed in both of you. This was such an immature thing to do.

I sighed and set my phone on the bedside table. Arms wrapped around me.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"I got a text from Lexis," I replied. I showed him the message.

"They'll forgive us once we get back. C'mon let's go shower."

"That sounds like a good idea right now."

Harry grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.