Chapter Twenty-Four: Surprises

Alexis Childers' POV:

I was unable to speak. I was about to ask her what she was doing here but she beat me to it.
"Is Zayn here?" Lexis asked.
"Yeah, come in," I replied.
Lexis followed me into Louis' and Eleanor's flat. We walked to the kitchen where the boys were. I walked over to Harry and he pulled me on his lap.
"What are you doing here, Lexis?" Louis asked.
"I came to talk to Zayn," she replied. Lexis looked at Zayn. "Can I talk to you? In private."
Zayn nodded and followed her.
I waited a few minutes before excusing myself. I walked to the front door. I went to sit on the porch and just looked out at the street. The door opened then closed.
"What's wrong, Babe?" Harry's voice asked. He sat and wrapped an arm around me.
"It's nothing," I replied. Harry sighed before slightly shifting.
"I have something for you."
Harry pulled something out of his pocket. He held a small box in his hand. Harry handed the box to me.
"Open it," he urged.
I opened the box to see a ring. I guess I had a shocked expression because Harry quickly started to explain.
"It's a promise ring." I looked at him. "I know that you're the woman I want to marry but we're not ready for that yet." Harry leaned in so that his forehead was pressed to mine. "I love you," he whispered.
"I love you, too," I whispered back. I kissed his lips. The kiss lasted for a while until someone coughed. Harry and I broke away to see Liam standing behind us.
"Umm... We're all going to go play a game of football at the park before the concert," he said awkwardly. "Did you two want to go?"
Harry and I nodded.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

I was sitting on the grass at the park while I was watching the boys play soccer. Lexis had came along but kept her distance from me.
After the longest time she finally sat by me.
"I like your outfit," she commented.
I looked down at my outfit(http://www.polyvore.com/black_skull/set?id=119726230)
"Thanks," I replied as I focused back on the game.
We sat in silence. The boys had finally finished playing and decided to go get ready for the concert.
Harry and I went back to his flat so he could shower.
I lied on his bed and listened to my iPod while he showered. As I was lying there with my eyes closed I felt someone climb on me. I opened my eyes to see Harry. I never heard the shower turn off so he scared me.
"You scared the crap out of me!" I yelled as I hit his arm.
"I'm sorry," Harry said as he pecked my lips. "Can you ever forgive me?" He whispered as he pecked my lips again.
I sighed. "I'll have to think about it."
Harry had a shocked look on his face.
"I guess I'll just have to make it up to you," he replied. "I'll make it up to you at the concert," he said as he winked. "We better get going before we're late."
I nodded and followed him to his car.