Chapter Thirty-Eight: Tension

Alexis Childers' POV:

Harry and I were in our bedroom doing some last minute packing for the tour. Once I put the last item in a suitcase I sighed.

Harry came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"When will we be leaving?" I asked.

"The plane takes off in an hour and a half." He began leaving many light kisses on my neck. Once Harry got quiet moans out of me he leans toward my ear. "We have time for anything you want," he seductively whispered.

I turned around and brought Harry's lips to mine. The kiss started getting really intense. Harry had me lying on the bed on my back with him hovering over me. Harry's hands had reached for the bottom of my shirt when his phone started ringing.

Harry groaned before retrieving his phone from his back pocket. He put the phone on speaker so I could hear as well.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Harry, where are you and Alexis?" It was Liam.

"We're still at home. Why?"

"Because you two were supposed to meet us at the airport thirty minutes ago."

"Sorry, we lost track of time. We'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Okay." Liam replied.

"Make sure you to put your clothes back on right!" Louis' voice yelled into the phone.

"We were almost there but you had to interrupt," I replied into the phone.

Louis laughed in the phone.

"Okay, we'll see you in twenty minutes," Harry said.

Harry hung up the phone and began kissing my lips once again.

"But, Harry we have to go right now," I said in between kisses.

"I bought us five more minutes," he said as he kissed me again.

"Let's go before the boys think we're doing it."

"It's not like they don't know we've already done it." I playfully hit his arm. "What? We're married now. They would assume we've already had sex."

"Let's go."

~Fifteen Minutes Later~

Harry and I were holding hands and dragging our luggage as we walked towards the others. Louis and Liam were sitting waiting.

"You're clothes are on right! It's a miracle!" Louis shouted.

I rolled my eyes. Harry sat beside Louis and pulled me onto his lap.

"Where are Zayn and Niall?" Harry asked.

"They went to the vending machine," Liam answered. "How was the wedding?"

"It was beautiful," I replied. "I'll have to show you the pictures once we get back."

Liam nodded.

"Took you two long enough!" Zayn shouted as he walked towards us. "We thought you would never come."

Niall and Zayn hugged me then sat down. I could see another person slowly walking towards us. Lexis. Once she got towards us she ignored Harry and I. She went to sit by Zayn and just sat quietly.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

The boys, Lexis, and I were boarding the plane so we could begin the tour. Harry didn't tell me where we were going specifically but I didn't care as long as we had fun and avoided as much drama as possible. I knew the whole situation with Lexis was definitely going to cause drama. I was just waiting for it to begin.