Chapter Eighty-Three: What?!?!?!

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I wake up gasping for air.

"Alex!" someone yelled happily.

I looked over and saw a man.

"Hello." I said.

The man had short messy,black hair. He came over and gave me kisses. What was going on?

"What are you doing and who are you?" I asked.

The man stopped kissing me.

"You don't remember me?" he said.

"Nope." I said.

"I'm your husband, my name is Zayn. I've been married to you for almost four months. You have to remember me.!"

'Zayn' was crying now. What was he talking about?

"What do you remember?" he asked.

"I remember that I'm best friends with a girl named Alexis Childers but she's now married to Harry Styles. Alexis has twins named Darcy and Jayce. I remember I'm Supernatural. I remember my name is Alexis Lena Loy. Lots of things, nothing that has to do with you, besides your in One Direction." I said plainly.

Zayn didn't say anything. He got up and called someone. I heard mumbling and then Zayn talking for about a minute then the call ended. Zayn came over and sat next to me.

"You really don't remember me?" he said.

"I don't. I'm sorry but I don't know who you are, that's the only thing I don't remember." I said.

Zayn mumbled to him self.

+++

While the nurse was checking me because I've lost some of my memory and because I was shot, Alexis walked in with Jayce in her hands. Also there was the rest of the lads and Dar. The nurse left.

"What happened, Lexis?" Zayn asked.

Everyone was looking at me, wanting answers. I sighed and started from when I was in line.

+++

"That was what happened." I said.

"So." Liam started. "You got shot after... you left Starbucks and your server was named Derrie and looked like Perrie a bit."

"Yup."

The doctor came in with a clipboard.

"So, Mrs.Malik has lost... her memory. The reason to that is when she fell, she hit her head and it must of damage the brain very little but just enough to forget one thing major in her life which was Mr.Malik." the doc said.

Alexis had a shocked look on her face.

"Also, we found out one more thing." the doc said. "Mrs. Malik is pregnant."