Chapter One Hundred Twelve: Miss You

Alexis Childers' P.O.V.:

I laid my head on Harry's shoulder as Lexis and Zayn stepped out of the room to talk.

"Tired?" Harry asked me.

"A little. I just want to go home and rest. I've been here all day."

"When they come back we can go home."

I nodded. Lexis and Zayn had came back in. Lexis climbed into her bed and laid down.

"Lexis, Harry and I are going home. See you tomorrow," I told her as Harry and I stood up.

"Alright, see ya," she said as we were leaving.

Harry and I walked to the elevator. Once the elevator doors shut, I felt myself being pressed against the wall and Harry's lips were attached to mine.

"I missed you so much," Harry said as he moved his lips to my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair. The elevator stopped. Harry pulled away from me as the doors opened.

The two of us walked through the exit of the hospital to be surrounded by paparazzi.

"Is it true that Lexis just had her baby?"

"Where's Darcy and Jayce?"

"How long are you and the boys staying?"

The two of us just ignored their questions and went to my car. Harry got into the driver's seat because I wasn't in the mood to drive. I pulled out my phone and called Anne.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Anne, Harry and I are heading home. What are the twins doing?"

"They're asleep right now."

"Oh, okay. Give us ten minutes."

"Okay."

We hung up and I turned to Harry.

"The twins are asleep," I told him. Harry nodded. "How was the tour?"

Harry and I talked about the tour until we were in front of our house.

************

I was lying on the bed in one of Harry's shirts and my undergarments. Harry was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He was just in his boxers. I began closing my eyes to sleep, but I felt the bed dip and a pair of lips on my neck.

"Harry," I moaned. "Your mother's in the house. We shouldn't."

Harry pulled away from my neck to look at me. "We just have to be quiet," he whispered. He continued to kiss me. "I haven't seen you in months and I miss being with you."

I sighed before pulling his lips to mine. Thing began to heat up until both of us were under the sheets. We were right in the middle of things when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Harry, can you please keep it down," Anne's voice said through the door. "The kids and I are trying to sleep."

"Alright, Mum, we'll keep it down!" Harry yelled through the door.

I could hear her footsteps going away then her door shut.

I couldn't help, but let giggles leave my mouth.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked as he continued.

"Nothing. Can we just keep going before she comes back?"

************

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I lightly groaned before getting out of bed. I went to the bathroom to get ready for work. I got dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/dorky/set?id=129530780. I was in the middle of fixing my hair when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked in the mirror to see Harry smiling at me.

"I'm not dorky," he defended.

I smiled. "I know quite a bit of people who would say otherwise."

"If I'm dorky then that makes you dorky as well because you're married to me."

"I know." I turned and kissed Harry's lips. Harry lifted me up and placed me on top of the counter. He stepped between my legs and continued kissing me.

"Up for another round?" He asked.

"Can't I have to go to work this morning."

"I don't understand why you're working when I can take care of both of us, the kids, and the kids to come."

"I don't want people thinking that I'm living off of you."

"You're my wife. I'm supposed to take care of you."

"Harry, I have to go."

"Fine." He kissed my lips before helping me off the counter. "Have a good day at work."

"Bye, Baby. Don't forget we have to visit Lexis and Sonya today so make sure you and the kids are ready by six."

"Alright."

************

Harry, the kids, and I were sitting in Lexis' hospital room. Niall and Zayn were there as well. Zayn was carrying Sonya while Lexis was just watching them.

"I'm getting hungry," Niall said. "I'm going to get something anybody want to come with."

"Harry, can you get me a bag of Skittles?" I asked as I leaned on his shoulder.

"Sure, Babe. Zayn, why don't you come with us?"

Zayn looked down at Sonya before handing her to Lexis. "Fine. Let's go."

"C'mon, Jayce, you can come with Daddy," Harry said as he reached for Jayce.

Harry held Jayce's hand so that he could practice walking. The boys left.

"So, what's with you and Zayn or you and Niall?" I asked Lexis.