Chapter Sixty-Three: The Truth Comes Out

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

Zayn and I were laying in bed when someone called my phone. I groggily picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello." I said in a tired voice.

"Lexis!" they, Alexis, yelled into the phone. "Come of to Harry and mine's flat, Liam has a secret to share that he wants all of us to hear. Make sure to bring Zayn over."

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and layed back down. I hated to get up in the mornings. I decided not to go because I didn't really care when it comes to gossip.

"We should go see what the secret is." Zayn mumbled.

"I didn't know you were awake." I said. "Besides I don't wanna hear gossip."

Luckily no one has heard about Liam and Sophia's engagement. So if it had to do with that, it wouldn't make such a big deal.

"Come on." Zayn said.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "You can go if you want."

"Alright. I'll see you no more then a hour."

Zayn got up and headed over to Harry and Alexis' flat. Why did Zayn want to go so badly? Maybe he was going to have a surprise for me. I didn't know so I just decided to head into town and look at wedding dresses.

+++

I walked into the dress shop that has brides maid dresses and wedding dresses. I looked at the dresses but non really was in my taste. I decided to wait on the dresses and head home.

+++

I walked in and saw Harry, Alexis, and Zayn. Why were Harry and Alexis here?

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." they all said.

Alexis came up to me.

"Why didn't you come over?" she asked.

"Because I didn't want to." I said.

"Well, you wanna hear what Liam said?"

"Sure, I don't really care."

"Well, he said that him and Sophia were never engaged."

I was shocked, why did he do that? Did he do that to make someone jealous? I was so confused.

"That makes no sense at all." I said.

"Well, he said it because he didn't want to be left out." Alexis said.

This really made no sense. Why would Liam do that? Louis still hasn't purposed to Eleanor and Niall doesn't have his girl. Wait, was Louis going to purpose to Eleanor soon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if this one sucked. I had a brain fart and I couldn't think of anything. Don't worry when it came to the Liam and Sophia thing. AlexisTexas and I discussed about that part.