Chapter Sixty-Five: Wedding Preparations

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

~Two months later~

I got ready for the day because me, Alexis, and Eleanor will be going to do the bride maids dresses, my dress, cake samples, just a bunch of wedding stuff. I wish my mom was here but... she's dead. ( www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=... ) I head downstairs and made me a bagel with cream cheese on it. Over the last two months, Alexis' stomach has been getting larger but slowing down in growth every month. The paps don't know anything about this pregnancy thing yet which is good. The only hard part is that when the baby is born and hiding it from the world. Maybe they could say that they adopted her or him. I put that out of the way and head to the dress store again. Alexis and I decided the theme would be musically and artsy style wedding. I decided to tell Zayn very little about it. He only knows what the groom's men and he would be wearing, him and the lads are going to play a few songs of theirs, and the theme. So he know very little. The groom's men would be wearing a black suit, a tie that had a bunch of music notes on it, and the flower that on a pin on their jacket would be splatter painted. For the bride maid's dresses it's unknown. Alexis and El were going to help me with that.

+++

I got out of my car and saw that Alexis and El were already inside of the store.

"Hey, girls." I said when I walked in.

They looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Lexis." Eleanor said. "How's the engagement going?"

"Perfectly fine. No fights at all, pretty good." I said. "Now lets get looking at dresses."

We went straight to the bride maid's dresses because we wanted to get that out of the way first. Each of us girls picked out a dress we want. When we met up we showed the dress and shoes we wanted with the dress. ( www.polyvore.com/untitled_16/set?... )

"That one is really pretty, Alexis." Eleanor said while pointing at Alexis' dress she chose.

"I agree." I said. "Way more cuter then mine."

Alexis smiled.

"Lets now look for wedding dresses." Alexis said.

I smiled. I wish I got to do this for when Alexis got married but... you already know. Like we did the first time, we went off and looked for wedding dresses. I've already have chosen my shoes for the wedding so it was quick to bring back dresses. We met up again and showed the dresses. Alexis and El looked straight at the dress I chose.

"That. Is. Beautiful." Eleanor said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. It's really beautiful." Alexis said. "Try it on."

I went to the dressing room and put on the dress. Once I got on the dress I went out and saw Alexis and El sitting down near the dressing room door.

"You look so beautiful in that dress." Alexis said. "It's just right for you."

"Alexis is right." El said.

I'm surprised that Eleanor was still with Louis after what happen that night. I'm glad I saved her that night because... well... it would be bad for the people who ship Louanor (I just made that up, I don't know if that's their ship name or not.) because they love Louis and Eleanor together like I love them together too. I look at my dress and look in the mirror that was near the door. I really thought I was a princess for a moment but that's just a fairy tale dream. I went back inside the dressing room and took off the dress. I put my clothes back on and I paid for the dresses. Alexis, El, and I headed to the bakery that makes wedding cakes to try cake samples. I learned from Zayn that he likes pretty much every flavor of cake which was good.

+++

All three of us went inside of the bakery called Tina K. All of us girls saw a bunch of mouth watering cakes. They looked so good. We saw the owner , Tina, and she saw us.

"Hello, there. You must be the girls that are doing the cake samples for a wedding." Tina said. "Who's the lucky lady that's getting married?"

I raised my hand.

"Well, congrats. You're fiance must be very lucky." Tina said. "Now let's me get some of the cake samples you may try."

Tina went back to where the cakes are made.

"She seems nice." Alexis said.

"Very nice." Eleanor said.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

Tina came back with two platter full of cake samples. Alexis, El, and I sat down at a table while Tina sat down the platters.

"Enjoy, ladies." she said before leaving to the back probably making cakes for other people.

+++

All three of us girls tried the last sample of the cakes. We put down the ones we liked which were: red velvet, marble, chocolate, rainbow, and funfettie.

"These are hard to choose from." I said. "They're all so good."

"Same." Alexis and Eleanor said together.

"What about we have all five of them on the cake?" Alexis inferred.

"Great idea." I said. "Lets do that."

We went up to Tina which was at the counter.

"Have you ladies decide yet on what flavor or flavors you want?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am. We want the cake to have the red velvet, marble, chocolate, rainbow, and funfettie." I said.

"Alright."

I said how many tiers the cake would be which was five and which frosting we wanted which was just plain frosting. I also asked for music notes and splatters of 'paint' on it. From what I asked for on the cake it sounded like it would be cool. After we taken the order, Alexis and I went over to my place to design the invitations. El had to go over to Lou's house.

+++

Alexis and I went to my computer and went on Pickmonkey.com to design the invitations. After we were done with those, Alexis headed home to Harry while I went up to bed and saw that Zayn was asleep. He looked so cute when he sleeps. I lay downed and drifted of to sleep.