Chapter Forty-Nine: Friends?

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I got into the suite that all of the lads, Alexis, and me were staying. I was a little mad and depressed. I wish Zayn came after me, stopped me. But he didn't. I wonder why? I sat on the couch. I sat there and did nothing besides think. I soon heard the door open. I thought it may of been Zayn but I was wrong. It was Harry and Alexis, they were making out. I started to cry. Why hasn't Zayn come back yet? I felt someone's present next to me. I didn't look to see who it was.

"What's wrong?" they, Alexis, asked.

She sat down and began rubbing my back.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"I don't believe you, Lexis. What is wrong." she said in a serious tone.

I don't know if I should tell her. She didn't tell me she when she got married or when she went to Bora Bora.

"I don't know if I should tell you." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you didn't tell me some things too."

I saw guilt in her eyes.

"Sorry, it's just that Harry told me not to tell anyone." she said.

"Of coarse, you have to listen to Harry, I didn't care that you went to Bora Bora, but when I found out you got married to him, I just got so mad at you." I said.

"Just please, can we be friends again?"

I saw plead in her eyes.

"I don't know if I can trust you again."

I didn't let her even say another word. I left and went up to my room. I don't even know if I should be friends with anyone. I'm mainly mad at Harry because he took my best friend away from me. He's the one that changed her. He's the one I need to hurt, take away something that he desires so dearly. To show that he can't take away things from me without a fight. Even though I'm a little mad at Alexis, I'm even more mad at Harry Edward Styles.