Chapter Sixteen: Fears

Alexis Childers' POV

~Dream~

I was running in the woods. I don't remember what I was running from but I knew I had to run.

I was suddenly knocked to the ground.

"Stay still, Love," Louis' voice whispered in my ear. "The more you struggle; the more it will hurt."

I suddenly felt teeth at my neck then skin and flesh was removed.

~End of Dream~

I woke up to the smell of blood. I stood from bed and went to find the source. I made my way to Lexis' room.

I could smell Niall's scent but he was nowhere in sight. On the bed laid the girl that Louis attacked last night. I recognized her as his girlfriend Eleanor.

I stalked towards her. My head lowered to her neck. My fangs were ready to attack.

A pair of arms had grabbed me. I turned to see Harry.

I tried to get out of his grip but he wasn't budging. Harry carried me out of the room.

"Control it," he whispered in my ear. I struggled against his grip. "Control it."

"What's going on?" Lexis' voice asked. She came out of a different room with Zayn following behind her.

Instead of answering her, Harry carried me into a room.

Harry threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Get off of me!" I yelled as I tried to hit him.

Harry grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands. He lowered his wrist to me. I got the hint and pressed my fangs into his wrist.

Harry pulled his wrist away from me and looked me in the eyes.

"Get ready. We're going to train," he said as he got off of me. Harry left.

I walked to my room. I could smell the blood still but I didn't want it as bad as I did before.

I showered then dressed in this: www.polyvore.com/black_veil_brides/set?id=118990133.

I opened the door to see Harry standing against the wall across from my room.

Harry didn't speak a word but just grabbed my hand. I unwillingly followed him out of the hotel suite.

Harry and I walked to a clearing in the middle of a nearby woods. Saying the clearing was beautiful just seemed like an understatement. It was beyond beautiful.

I couldn't focus on training as much as usual because I had so many things on my mind.

Questions just ran through my head: Why would Louis attack Eleanor?, Do all of the boys have self-control?, What if Harry does the same to me?

"We're going to work on fighting," Harry said.

This isn't the first time I've fought against Harry so I know what I'm doing.

Harry blocked everyone of my hits and kicks. Usually we're evenly matched but today he's got the advantage.

After countless strikes I was getting nowhere. I attempted to kick Harry but he caught my leg. Harry knocked my other leg beneath me which caused me to fall onto the ground. Harry straddled my waist so I couldn't get up. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. The only noise that could be heard was our breathing.

Harry loosened his grip on my wrists. I pulled them away and gently pulled his head towards mine.

Our lips met. The kiss was gentle and passionate. My hands made their way under Harry's shirt. I could feel his abs which made me go crazy on the inside.

Harry broke the kiss. "Maybe we should go," he whispered. "The others might get worried."

"Let them worry," I replied as I pulled him back to me.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

Harry and I walked through the door of the hotel suite to see everybody but Lexis and Zayn.

"How's Eleanor?" Harry asked.

"Niall healed her. She decided to go home," Liam said. Once he said that I glanced at Louis who looked like he was going to burst into tears at any moment.

"Where's Lexis and Zayn?" I asked.

​"They went to train," Niall answered. I nodded.

"I'm going to go upstairs really quick," I whispered to Harry. He nodded and went to sit by Louis on the couch.

I went upstairs to Lexis' room. All traces of blood was now gone. Relief came over me but a fear arose.

What if I can't control it?