Chapter One Hundred Fifteen: Back Together

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I just looked down at Sonya. I gently rubbed her cheek. Until the nurse came in.

"Sorry, but visiting hours are over." she said. The nurse turned and left.

"Come on, Harry, let's go." Alexis said to Harry. They stood up with the twins. "We'll come see you tomorrow when I get off of work."

"Okay. Bye, Darcy. Bye, Jayce." I cooed at the twins. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said to Harry and Alexis.

Zayn went came over to me. "Bye, Love." Zayn said as he kissed my forehead. "Bye, Sonya." he said as he carefully kissed her forehead as well.

"Bye, Princess." Niall said as he kissed Sonya. "Bye, Lexis."

They walked out. When they got into the elevator I could hear Zayn and Niall fighting. Mainly from being a werewolf who have good hearing.

"You better back off, mate," Niall told Zayn.

"Back off of what, Niall? My wife? Last I checked you raped her. She doesn't want anything to do with you! If it wasn't for Sonya, she wouldn't be around you!"

"Stop it." Harry warned. "both of you."

"She doesn't want me?!" Niall asked Zayn. "Last I checked you cheated on your wife!"

I started to cry. It was a misunderstanding. Zayn didn't mean to cheat. It was Cher's fault.

"Guys, stop," Alexis told them.

It stopped. I got up and looked out in the parking lot. What I saw was Niall and Zayn fighting on the ground.

"Stop it. Both of you," Harry said once he finally pulled them apart.

"You know what? Stay away from my daughter!" Niall yelled at Zayn.

I was furious at Niall. I won't let him do that.

"She's Lexis' baby, too. If she wants me to see Sonya then I'm going to see her!"

"Over my dead body!"

The two of them continued fighting.

"Forget it," Zayn said. "I'm going home."

I was firous at Niall. He didn't have to act like an asshole like he just was. I went back to my bed. I was crying and that was when Sonya started to cry.

"Oh sh sh sh, little angel." I cooed. "When Mommy cries, doesn't mean you need to cry."

She opened her mouth then closed it like last time.

"Why does Daddy have to be mean to Zayn?" I asked even th0ugh she couldn't understand me. "I'll let you see Zayn even though Daddy doesn't want that."

~One Month Later~

Alexis, Darcy, and Jayce took Sonya and I out for my birthday. Luckily since she's part angel she can heal fast. I heard that some people were calling Sonya 'Miracle Baby' for being alive after being four months earlier. I was texting on my phone.

"Who are you texting?" she asked.

"How did you know I was texting?" I asked.

"Nobody smiles and looks at their crotch unless they're texting. Who are you texting?"

"Zayn."

"So are you two back together?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not too sure, but I'll know for sure when they come back from their tour next month."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot they were finishing their tour a month early."

"I bet you're glad Harry will be here for Darcy's and Jayce's first birthday."

"I really am." she smiled.

"What else are you excited about?"

"Well, there might be another addition to the family."

"You're pregnant again?" she excitedly nodded. "Have you told Harry?"

"No, I barely found out this morning."

"Can you handle another baby when Harry goes off to tour?"

I could tell what she was thinking. She didn't think about that.

"So, what are you going to do if you have more kids?" Alexis asked.

"Oh I don't know. I don't really want any more kids. I'm thinking of going on birth control." I said

We continued talking, while I was texting too, until we finished our food.

+++

I unlocked the front door to my house, with Sonya in my hands, and saw Zayn.

"Zayn!" I said.

"Hello, Alex." he said.

I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Miss me?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Shocking since you're still 'mad' at me." He smirked.

"I'm not mad anymore."

"So are we back together or we not because of Niall."

"Oh, we're back together alright and Niall is not going to stop you from seeing Sonya. Sure he may be the dad but I'm the mom. I'm going to let you see her."

He smiled. "Are you coming back to live with me, Love?"

"Of coarse. Come back tomorrow and you can help me put my things in the car."

"Alright."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. I smiled, I hoped that Niall won't find out about this or he's gonna be mad. I shouldn't care anyways. He can't control who Sonya sees at her age. I put her down in her crib so she could go to sleep. While I went to bed so I can get some sleep before Sonya woke up in the middle of the night.