Chapter One Hundred Thirty: Back

Alexis Childers' P.O.V.:

I woke up on the couch with Jinxx cuddled against me. I carefully got off the couch so I wouldn't wake him.

I grabbed my phone and looked to see if I had any messages or calls from Harry. Nothing.

I sighed before going to the bathroom to shower. I decided to just wear http://www.polyvore.com/early_morning/set?id=123801199.

*****************

I was sitting on the floor in Harry's and my room trying to call him. He still refused to answer my calls so I continued to leave voice messages. I put my head in my hands and silently cried. I tried to not stress too much so I wouldn't hurt our son or daughter that I was carrying. I called Harry once more and got his voicemail. I sighed before talking.

"Harry, please just tell me where you're at so I can at least see Darcy and Jayce. I don't care if you don't want me anymore, but please let me see them." My voice had broke several times before I finally had to end the message.

I set my phone down and lied down beside it. Tears were sliding down my cheeks and I finally fell back asleep.

***************

I woke up to the sound of the front door closing and footsteps running. I looked at the bedroom door and saw Harry standing in the doorway.

"Where's Darcy and Jayce?" I asked as I sat up.

"They're in their room," he answered.

I got off the floor and went to the door so I could see them, but Harry was blocking my way.

"Harry, move." I tried to push him out of my way, but he wouldn't budge.

"We need to talk."

"Now you want to talk? What about when I tried to to talk to you when you left or when I continued calling you?" He didn't say anything and moved out of the way.

I went to the kids' bedroom and sleeping in their beds. I gave them a kiss before I went back to the bedroom to see Harry sitting on the bed playing with his wedding ring. I shut the bedroom door and sat beside him.

"I would never cheat on you, Harry," I said.

"I know."

"I would rather die than be with somebody else. I love you so much that I can't even explain. I can't even imagine cheating because I know how much it would hurt you; I would much rather you cheat on me just so I know that I didn't hurt you. You mean everything to me."

"You mean the world to me, too."

"Then how could you leave me like you did?"

"I don't know. I just thought that maybe you didn't love me any more. I saw the way you were around Luke when we were camping and it just made me think about us."

"I'm sorry I made you feel like that. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about Luke and Liam, but then I think about the kids," I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach, "and I think about you and how much we love each other. I don't want to lose that."

Harry and I stayed in our bedroom talking to each other until the door opened. Lexis came into the bedroom.

"So are you both good?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, we're good."

She smiled before turning to leave.

"Thanks, Lexis!" Harry yelled after her.

The front door shut. I lied down on the bed.

"Tired?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"The baby is making me very tired."

"Go to sleep, Love."

I yawned before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

**************

~Dream~

I woke up to crying. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a hospital room. I looked to the source of the crying and saw one of the baby cribs the hospital uses. I went to sit up, but I was trapped by an arm. I looked up the arm and saw Harry sleeping peacefully. I carefully moved his arm and got out of bed. I walked to the crib to see a baby with a blue onesie and beanie on. I carefully picked him up.

"Don't cry," I whispered. "Mommy's here."

He slowly stopped crying. I looked at the markings on the crib. Aiden X. Styles.

"How about you come lie down with Mommy?" I said as I carried Aiden to the bed with me.

"Is he okay?" Harry asked when I got back into the bed.

"Yeah, he just wants us," I said.

Harry nodded before easing back to sleep. I lightly rocked Aiden until he fell asleep then put him back in the crib.

"Goodnight, mi hijo," I whispered before lightly kissing his forehead.