Chapter One Hundred Twenty-Four: Camping With 5SOS (PART FOUR)

Alexis Childers' P.O.V.:

I opened my eyes to hear screaming. I sat up on the dock and realized I just dreamt of Luke being there. I could hear the screaming continue so I got up and went to see what was going on. I was getting closer to camp and saw a wolf attacking Lahona and Niall trying to get the wolf off her. I ran as fast as I could to them. The screaming stopped and Lexis turned back to normal. Lexis had blood on her hands.

"What's going on?" Liam asked as he came to where we were.

Louis, Zayn, and Harry came as well. All of them saw Lexis and looked down at Lahona's lifeless body.

"Alex, what did you do?" Zayn sympathetically asked as he walked towards her.

"I-I-I don't kn-now. I-I-I blacked out when I attacked her," she stuttered.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"We have to get rid of the body," Louis said.

"What?" Lexis and I asked at the same time.

"He's right," Liam said.

"We're not just going to get rid of her. She has a family," I said. I looked at Harry for help, but he wasn't looking at me.

"Actually," Niall said, "she has no family, her parents died two years ago, and she has no friends."

"How are we going to get rid of the body?" Lexis sniffled.

Louis stepped up. "That's my specialty. If you guys want to stay here while I eat that's your problem." Louis moved towards Lahona.

I turned around and walked away. I went back to Harry's and my tent and checked my phone to see my background which was Harry, the kids, and me making a funny face. I smiled. The tent opened and Harry came in. I could feel tension coming from Harry so I didn't say anything and just went to sleep.

***************

I walked over to my tent after my shower to see everybody was sitting down at the campfire eating. I looked to see Louis eating and it just made me think of Lahona. I walked away to the dock. I felt nauseous; I didn't know if it was from being pregnant or from thinking of what Louis did to Lahona.

I looked down at my stomach to see I had a small bump. Somebody came and sat beside me.

"Are you okay, Alexis?" Lexis asked.

"Yeah. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm still a little shook up about last night." I nodded. "Harry's looking for you." At that moment Harry walked up to us. "I better go. I'll see you later." Lexis got up and walked away.

"I don't want you around Luke," Harry said as he sat down behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

I nodded then leaned into him. "I think that's a good idea."

"About what happened with Lahona. We had to get rid of her body otherwise everybody will find out what we are."

"Y'all seemed too calm, like it wasn't your first time. How many times have y'all done this before?"

Harry sighed. "Just once."

"What happened?"

"Some girl found out about us the same way you and Lexis did. We all thought about it and we decided to get rid of her before she told everybody what we were."

"If she found out the same way Lexis and I did, why didn't you kill us."

"The lads knew Zayn and I were in love with both of you and they weren't willing to break our hearts by killing both of you." I understandingly nodded. Harry kissed the top of my head then placed his chin in that spot. "If we would've killed you, we wouldn't be together, we wouldn't have the kids, and I would be a mess without you."

I looked up at him. "I know you would be," I said then pecked his lips.

Harry and I sat looking at the water. Neither one of us said anything, but it was nice to just sit in silence every once in a while.

***************

Harry and I walked back to the group holding hands. I noticed Luke and Liam look at our hands then quickly look away. Both of us sat down in the same position in when we were sitting at the dock.

"Does anybody know where Lahona is?" Sophia asked.

"She left last night," Niall said. "We kind of fought so she left."

Everybody started talking amongst each other. Louis and Harry were talking to each other so I decided to pick at everybody's minds and see what they were doing since I was bored. First I went to Zayn's mind and could hear him thinking about some very explicit things with Lexis that I can't get out of my head now. I moved on to Eleanor to see her thinking of her and Louis getting married some day. Sophia was thinking about Liam, Niall was thinking of s'mores, Lexis was thinking of Lahona, and Harry was thinking of the baby. I finally got to Calum's mind to see him struggling to not turn into a wolf, Ashton was thinking about blood, Michael was thinking about raw meat, and Luke was thinking of me and Lexis.

"Harry," I whispered.

"Hold on, Love. I'm talking to Lou," he said then looked back at Louis. "Now, what were you saying?"

I looked around and saw Lexis looking at me knowingly. I guess she was bored enough to go mind picking as well.

'Do you think they're like us?' She asked in her head.

'Well, it could have been normal except for Calum trying not to turn right now. Do you think the guys know?'

'I don't know.'

I sighed before leaning back against Harry.