Chapter Sixty-One: Another One

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

Zayn and I were dancing to the music; laughing, smiling, dancing that's what we were doing. I've never been happier in my life, except when Zayn purposed to me of coarse. Liam walked up to Zayn and I.

"One of you go get Harry and Alexis." he said.

"I'll get them." I said quickly.

I knew Harry and Alexis were talking about the pregnancy, mainly I didn't want Zayn to know about it. When Liam looked at me, he knew what I meant with it. I walked to the room where Alexis and Harry were. I knocked on the door frame well because of you know of them doing stuff. They pulled apart and looked at me.

"We need you two downstairs," I said awkwardly.

Man, it always happen's, or at least a lot. I walk in on them doing the stuff. They both nodded before getting off the bed. Harry started to go as I followed but Alexis stopped me.

"Please don't mention the pregnancy to anybody, Lexis. Harry and I don't want anyone knowing yet." she said.

I nodded and we headed downstairs.

+++

We were in the living room just talking. I started to get a bit tired. I check the time and I saw it was 10:34 P.M. I yawned and stretched.

"You tired?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, can we go home?" I asked.

"Of course."

I put my hands out.

"Carry me, please." I asked.

My eye lids started to get more heavy. I felt Zayn's strong, muscular arms picked me up. I put my arms around Zayn's neck and started to fall asleep.

Alexis Childers' P.O.V

Harry and I were talking in the kitchen when we heard clicking of a wine glass. I wasn't going to drink because I'm pregnant. Harry and I headed out into the living room to see Liam. People were still being a bit loud.

"I have something to say everyone." Liam said when everyone quieted down.

I was interested of what he was going to talk about. He looked at Sophia and smiled.

"I have a little surprise only Sophia and I know." he continued.

I was nervous, is she pregnant too?

"Sophia and I are... engaged." he said.

I was shocked yet happy for Liam. First it was Harry and I that got engagged, then Zayn and Lexis, and now it's Liam and Sophia. I wonder if Louis is going to purpose to Eleanor any time soon.

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I woke up layed on mine and Zayn's bed. I went downstairs and saw Zayn sitting on the couch.

"You're awake first?!" I said in astonish way.

I got over to the couch and plopped next to Zayn.

"Well, it's 4:00 P.M, what do you expect?" he said.

"Well, you like to sleep in." I said.

"Did you hear?"

"Hear about what?"

"Liam and Sophia are engaged."