Chapter Seventy-Nine: Alone

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I wake up to me laying on Zayn. Lets just say that last night, Zayn and I... you know. I just wanted to have another special night with him because I won't see him for a year. The thing is that I decided to stay back because I wanted to help Alexis with the twins. I'm going to miss Zayn while he's gone on tour. I got off of him and got dressed. I headed down stairs and made breakfast for him. Right when I finished breakfast, Zayn came downstairs.

"Breakfast smells good, babe." he said.

"Thanks, DJMalik." I said.

"How do you make up these nicknames?"

"Because I awesome like dat."

Zayn smiled. He gave me kiss.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said.

We ate breakfast and took a shower after because... we smelled, not like dog.

+++

Zayn and I took a taxi to the airport since I would be driving home with Alexis. Silent tears went down my eyes, I was going to miss him for sure, he's almost completed my life, now all I needed was kids. We arrived at the airport and got outta of the taxi. I try to hold my tears but I couldn't.

We got inside the airport and saw the lads including Alexis. Zayn and I wanted to be alone for a bit so we stayed off to the side.

"Zayn, what will happen if I get pregnant while your on tour because of last night." I asked.

"Well, I'll find a way to visit you." he said.

"But-"

"Babe. Shhh, it's okay, I'll hundred percent find a way to see you. I'll always call you in the morning, noon, and night to check on you. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Time to go." Paul yelled.

I clutch on to Zayn's hands. I start to cry, I didn't want him to go. I know I sound too clutchy but Zayn is my mate, my soul mate. Paul comes over to Zayn and I.

"Time to go, Zayn." Paul said.

Zayn nodded and let go of my hands. He got up and walked away, the farther away he was away from me, the more I want to cry. Him to hold me in his arms; kiss me. I decided to head over to Alexis and help her with the twins.

Are you ready to go?" I asked her as I wiped away a few tears.

"I don't want to but we need to," I replied.

I let out a small smile. I grabbed Jayce from her and the two of us made our way back to her house.