Chapter Nineteen: Goodbye

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

"Stop it! Both of you!" Liam yelled at us. "You are best friends!"

"Friends? We were only friends because of some bet anyways!" Alexis yelled back. "This friendship was only a joke to pick on the lonely loser!"

I turn back into my human self and gave Alexis a look of disgust.

"They didn't know what happened to me. I lost my mom, dad, brother, and sister! I never got to say goodbye. Imagine if you lost almost all your family and never got to say goodbye! I felt I lost everything! I bet you would be the same if it happened to you! I never told anyone because people would make fun of me!" I snapped.

"Don't you dare put me in that place." she said.

"You know what, I'm leaving and going back to Dominick."

I jumped up into my room and shut the window and closed the door. I waited about thirty minutes then I checked to see if they're out there, and they're not. I grabbed my things, jumped out the window, turned into a werewolf, turned invisible, and left to the airport.

Alexis Chiders' P.O.V

"Don't you dare put me in that place." I said.

"You know what, I'm leaving and going back to Dominick." she said.

She jumped into her room and closed the window.

"Who's Dominick?" Zayn said.

"Her brother." I said.

"Why would you do that?" Harry asked as all of us, but Lexis, went up to the suite.

"Do what."

"Be her friend because of a bet."

"I left my old friends behind after they gave me the money."

"Did you really want to be her friend in the first place?" Liam asked.

"Well..."

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

~One Day Later~

I was outside of my house and I walked up to the door, I knocked on it and Dominick opened the door.

"Lexis!" he as he wrapped me into a bear hug. "Where have you been?"

"I hung out with one of my new friends." I lied.

"Cool, what is her name?"

"El."

"Where is Alexis?"

When he brought her up I was mad.

"I don't know, she was suppose to go back home while I hanged with El but apparently she never made it home." I said.

"I'm so sorry." Dominick said.

"I don't care about her anymore, I found out she befriended me because of a bet."

"Wow."

Alexis Chiders' P.O.V

Zayn has been crying ever since Lexis left. He shut people out just like her. He cried just like her.

"I miss her." Zayn cried. "I never got to say goodbye."