Chapter Ninety-Three: Two Gone

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed like a week ago, a week ago when Zayn wasn't here, a week ago where I remembered everything about Zayn. The week went by fast with Zayn, I just really hope that Zayn would be here when the baby is born. Today I was going to my doctor's office to see how the baby is doing. I got out of bed and got in the shower. After I got out of the shower I got dressed. ( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=120415162) I headed downstairs, grabbed my keys, and headed to the doctor's.
+++
I walked inside the office and signed in. Few minutes later I was called into the office.
+++
I lied down on the table while Doctor Hatherway put a weird glop type thing on my stomach. Then he used a machine type thing so he could see the baby.
"So, Mrs.Malik, where is your husband?" he asked looking at the screen that shows the baby.
"He's off on tour." I said.
"Oh, well, I hope he will be here when your ch-"
He stopped, that's not good.
"What's wrong, Doctor Hatherway?" I asked in concern.
"Mrs.Malik." he started. "Sadly, your child is dead."
My heart stopped. My child died, I never got to know its gender or anything.
"What! How?" I barley choke out.
"It seemed to be hurt, it probably got hurt from when you got shot." he explained.
"But- but the nurse said nothing was wrong."
"She didn't tell you that there was twenty five percent it would die?"
"No!"
"Calm do-"
"Calm down!? How can I be calm when my unborn child is dead!"
Tears were coming down my face.
"When did it die?" I asked.
"It seemed to die about two to five days ago." he explained. "Your going to need to get an abortion."
"When?"
"You can get it tomorrow."
I nodded and left. I got in my car and headed over to Alexis and Harry's flat so I could tell Alexis about it. I called Zayn.
"Hello, Alex." he said.
"Zayn." I said. "I need to tell you something."
"What's wrong. Did you or Alexis get hurt?"
"No. No, Zayn."
I started to cry.
"Alex, what's wrong?" he asked nervously.
"I went to the doctor's office to see how the baby is doing and..." I trailed off.
"Alex?"
"It's dead." I choked out .
"What..."
I arrived at Alexis' flat.
"Zayn. I gotta go. Love you." I said.
"Love you too, Alex."
I hung up and got out of my car. I sat down on Alexis' door step.
+++
I have my head in my hands, sobbing. My phone started to ring. I answered it.
"Hello." I said sniffling,
"Is this Mrs. Malik? I'm Doctor Dexter." they said.
Doctor Dexter is Domick's doctor.
"Yes, this is Mrs.Malik." I said.
"I'm sorry to say this but Dominick Loy has been in a car crash and has been sent into the hospital. The main bad thing is that he has been put on the plug." he said.
When Doc Dexter said that I knew what he meant. Dominick is dead but still alive but alive by machines. He can't do anything, all he can do is sit, not blink, not move a muscle.
"No..." I said.
"Would you like to me to pull the plug, Mrs.Malik?" he asked.
"No, not now."
I hung up my phone. I clenched my fists, I threw my phone and screamed. Why? Why did I have to loose my unborn child and my only family left.
+++
I heard a car pull up. I looked up and saw Alexis' car. Things were a bit blurry from the tears.
"Lexis, what's wrong?" she asked.
"Dominick is on the plug." I said in between sobs.
"How!"
"Car crash. A-a-and my unborn kid is dead.'