Chapter One Hundred Twenty-Eight: Gone

Alexis Childers' P.O.V.:

As soon as I hung up with Lexis, I finished feeding Darcy and Jayce. Harry came in and I could tell by his facial expression that he was not happy. He walked over to Darcy and got her out of her high chair.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer me and got Jayce out as well. "Harry, please talk to me."Harry ignored me and picked up Darcy and Jayce.

He walked out of the kitchen to the front door. I followed him asking him questions, which he continued to ignore. He got to his car and put the twins in their car seats.

"Harry, where are you going?"

He didn't say anything and got in his car. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I started hitting the door with my hand. Harry looked at me and shook his head before reversing out of the driveway. I chased after his car until it disappeared. I could feel the tears sliding down my cheeks. I went back inside to see Sophia sitting on the couch.

"What did you tell him?!" I asked.

She glared at me before looking away. I went to the twins' room to see a few of their clothes were missing.

"No, this can't be happening," I said to myself.

I went to Harry's and my bedroom to see a few of his clothes were gone, too. I saw something on the dresser. I immediately went to see what it was. I looked at Harry's wedding ring on the dresser. I grabbed his ring and sat on the bed as I cried. My phone began beeping telling me I had a text message. I looked to see it was from Lexis saying she was outside. I texted her back to tell her the door was open. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch by Sophia. I had no idea while she was still here.

"What did Liam tell you?" Lexis asked Sophia as she sat down on the couch.

"He said that he has been leading on Alexis and she's kissed him a bunch of times and tried to do more." Sophia said.

"No no, it's the opposite. Liam just wants Harry and Alexis to fight so he can jump in. I know how it works, it has happened between Niall and I."

Sophia got off the couch and went to the door.

"What ever." she mumbled.

Lexis rolled her eyes. We sat and talked. I tried to avoid talking about Harry so we just talked about camping and the awards show. Lexis left after about thirty minutes. Once she left, I grabbed my phone and dialed Harry's number. I got his voicemail so I tried again. I called Harry five more times and got his voicemail all five times. I dialed Louis' number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, Lou." I felt my voice crack.

"What's wrong, Alexis?"

"I was wanting to know if Harry was with you."

"Sorry, Alexis. He's not here."

"Oh, okay. Can you call me if you hear from him?"

"Sure."

I hung up and dialed Niall's number. Niall told me the exact same thing as Louis so I called Zayn only to hear the same thing. I called his mom and his sister, but neither one had talked to Harry. I called Harry several more times, but he still didn't answer.

I sat on the couch thinking. Jinxx ran into the living room and got on the couch with me.

"He'll come back tonight," I reassured myself as I petted Jinxx.

The hours passed and it got dark outside. I had continued to call Harry until it went straight to his voicemail which meant he probably turned his phone off. I sighed and laid down on the couch. I looked at the time to see it was already midnight. I waited a little longer until I could feel myself slowly falling asleep.

*****************

I woke up to my phone ringing. Hoping it was Harry, I answered the phone without looking at the screen.

"Alexis?" Liam's voice said through the phone.

"You have some nerve calling me," I said.

"I'm so sorry."

"I don't want to hear it, Liam."

"I didn't think this would happen."

"Well, it did." I hung up the phone and laid back down with Jinxx.

I looked at the time to see it was already two. I stayed on the couch until I fell asleep again.