Chapter Fifty-Seven: Two Months Later

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

It has been two months since the tour started and tomorrow is the last concert. I was so excited because, well, I get to start to plan the wedding and I get to tell Dominick about it. I really needed to tell what was going on to Dominick, he's probably so lost and maybe mad at me for lying to him. Right now, Zayn and I are lying down to sleep. I really needed to tell Eleanor and Sophia about it. I forgot to tell you but I met Sophia during the two months, she's such a nice girl. Alexis and I are still going strong as friends, we haven't argued once since I got Harry to forgive her. I didn't know if her and Harry were fully healed or not, but I'm not going to ask her about it anytime soon. It really sucks for Niall because he's a loner, I guess he's a loner because he wants to keep himself an angel not a fallen angel. I really hope that he finds 'the one' and gives up his angel self for her. He's such a nice guy and mainly that's why he's one of my really good friends out of the lads. I thought of what Zayn and my future will be like. Will we have kids? Will we have grand-kids? I was just so worried about what the fans will think of this, I'm worried that since two of five of the lads are either married or engaged including Zayn. I looked at my engagement ring again. Did Zayn and I move to fast in our relationship? I was just worried? I was just so excited that the man I've loved since One Direction came around is my fiance. Zayn had his arm around my waist. I thought of the night two months before when Zayn and I almost did 'it'. I just wanted to wait for that type of stuff until Zayn and I are married.

"What are you thinking about, Alex?" Zayn asked.

"Just thinking about the plans for the wedding." I said.

"What do you think the theme for the wedding should be?"

"I don't know, I thought it could be musical type of wedding. Like have karaoke, having you and the lads sing, bunch of musically things."

"That's sounds good already. Do you think we should have kids?"

"I don't think for a while. You're thinking way to far into the future."

I turned around and looked at Zayn.

"I love you, Zaynie pooh." I said.

"Another nickname?" he asked.

I smiled.

"Yup." I said as I popped the 'p'.

"Well, I love you too, Lexi." he said while smirking.

"We need to think of a ship name for us since we're engaged." I said.

"What about Zexis?"

I smiled again.

"I love it, Zaynie." I said.

"Great." he said smiling.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips. After that I turn around and drifted off to sleep.