Conflicts pt3

Olivia listened intently on Jin's explaination. When he was done, she stayed silent, processing everything in her head.

"Um... Olivia." Yuuya called.

She stared at him wih her usual blank look. "Yes?"

Yuuya immediately shrank. "N-nevermind."

She blinked. Huh, this is the new Haibara Yuuya? I didn't ecpect that. She turned her gaze at Jin, who stared back with the same expression as her. Poor Yuuya was feeling even more uncomfortable.

After what felt like forever, Olivia nodded and stood up. "Thanks for letting me know. If you need my help, please let me know."

Jin gave a thin smile. "We appreciate that."

She politely bowed at the two boys and made her way out. At the front gate, she sighed. Niara... I very, really, trully don't want to hurt you or your friends. So if we are going to have this war, please, stop being the villain.

~~~~~

Niara patted Eva's head as she fidgetted with her fingers. "Stop feeling so nervous. It's fine. I doubt anyone knows aside us."

"Jin does."

"Yeah, but it's not like he'll ever turn his back on you, right?"

"I don't know..." Nevertheless, Eva let out a smile. "Thanks for cheering me up though."

"Of course! What are buddies for?" Niara said, smirking in reply. Then she yawned. "Geez, how long does it take for people to make three burgers?"

"Remember we ordered fries, lemon tea and also two cups of ice creams." Eva stated. "Besides, it's only been five minutes."

"Why lemon tea anyway?"

"Niara, you don't like lemons?"

"... Hearing that from you is very disturbing."

"Huh?"

"I'm just saying, why can't we buy something else?"

"Do you want Kirito to have another stack of coke on the table?"

"No, but why didn't you buy iced chocolate or something?"

"You wanted that? Why didn't you tell me?"

"... Nevermind."

Niara sighed as she faceplanted herself on the table. When their orders came, the two of them walked their way back to the apartment.

"So why did you only buy three?" Niara asked, feeling bored.

"Because M doesn't need to eat." Eva replied, coding her brother's name so no one will recognize it. "All he needs is water and he'll be fine."

"Okay, so why didn't he drink the coke?"

"Those kinds of drinks can damage his systems. Especially soda."

"Why is soda always to blame?"

"I don't know. Why is the printer always snapping at our arms when we want to use it?"

"Okay, but that was just ONE time."

"Yeah. And I supposed my tablet was a one time thing too."

"Uh..."

"I'm not mad, just simply stating out facts."

"Eva, sarcasm doesn't suit you."

"Yeah, but I've been hanging around you all this time, so I can't help it."