The Split Second Kill

In less than twenty minutes, many of them had break over. Namely Minerva Kai, Jeanne D, Vampire Cat, Pandora, Achilles Deed, Liu Bei and, surprisingly, Lucifer.

Kousuke grunted in annoyance. "Should've used Seraphic Mode..."

"You should have watched your back." Kirito smirked. Suddenly, Fenrir broke over.

"You should've watched your back." Niara laughed.

"Damn..."

The pods opened for those who were defeated. They all headed for the Seekers base, where the adults were watching their battle from. Those who are left are Odin Mk2, Achilles D9, Triton and Zeema Drezion. And a lot more Vectors.

"We can break a few at once, but..." Hiro trailed off.

"They keep multiplying." Niara groaned as two took place of the one she had just destroyed.

"We still have to try!" Ban encouraged as Odin Mk2 broke through another batch.

Jin observed the entire space and found that, despite them still multiplying, there weren't as many Vectors as before. Mizel must've decreased the amount since there are only four of us left. Triton stopped and turned to the rest. "Ban! Hiro! Niara! Prepare your attacks and leave the rest to me!"

The three were confused, but decided to trust him. Then, Triton's movements changed. It didn't attack as hard as before, but was definitely going at an abnormal speed. It dodged one of the Vector's attacks, hit it with the hammer, and then zoomed off to another one. After getting the attention of most of the Vectors, he began to move in a circle, not letting even one of them pass through him. Triton released the sticky string from its hands, the same one he used to stop the train Hiro and Jessica were in the first time they met, to make sure none of them can escape.

"Follow my lead!" He ordered the others.

"Attack Function. Ocean Blast."

"Attack Function. Gungnir."

"Attack Function. Dai Shinkuuzan."

"Attack Function. Blizzard Slash."

And in an instant, all the Vectors broke over.

"We did it!" Hiro cheered.

"Nice one, Jin!" Ban grinned.

"They don't call you the 'Split Second Killer Emperor' for nothing." Niara muttered, nodding to herself.

Jin turned to them. "Now let's save Eva."

~~~~~

Mizel had retreated into the orb while they were fighting his Vectors. He kept watch over the little girl, who was now talking to the little animals. She was happy, that's all that mattered to him. Then something felt off. He shook his head, thinking it was just a glitch. But he couldn't get rid off it. He turned to his sister, wondering if there was something wrong. He spotted her smile and thought everything was fine, before there was that glitch again. He looked closer and saw her eyes.

She was lonely.

"So that is what they meant..." Mizel hummed to himself before floating through the orb, sitting on top of it.

He watched as all his Vectors got eliminated in one joint attack. The four LBXs advanced towards him and stopped right in front of him.

Before they could ask, he spoke up. "I understand what you are trying to do. And there is a small part in my program that says you are correct once again."

"Then that means you'll release Eva, right?!" Hiro said happily.

To their shock, he shook his head. "It's not as simple as that." he pointed at the little girl inside the orb. "I can sense not only her loneliness, but her fear too. Right now, that fear is greater than any other emotions she has. Her mind is still under stress, which is why she refuses to leave. I can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to. That is the one thing my program would not let me do."

"But that's..." Ami's voice came from the monitor.

"I feel like there's a 'but' to this." Niara said nonchantly.

Mizel nodded. "However, I can let one of you into the orb to talk to her."

"Why only one?" Ban asked.

"Too many would invoke her panic." He replied simply.

"Well then it's pretty clear which one of you should go." Prof. Oozora said.

All at once, they turned to Jin, who nodded. Mizel touched the orb and Triton was able to phase through, unlike Drezion before. Triton disappeared and instead, a little boy appeared on the island.

Ban, Hiro and Niara's pods all opened. They knew Jin was the only one who could take care of Eva in this state. The three rushed to where the others are and watched from the monitor.

~~~~~~~~~~

This one is shorter than most others because I want what happens next to be all in one chapter.

Whoopdedoo!