Truth is Out... pt2

Okay, I keep putting in Kirito x Niara context but I never got to how they actually feel about each other. I mean, they're 'besties', sure, but Niara is always pushing Kirito off the edge, while we never see what Kirito thinks about this. So I believe an explaination is due ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

The blonde haired boy pushed himself off the wall and began to walk across the hallway. What Niara said was true, they both are going to accompany Eva to Country A whether she likes it or not. Niara will show her to Omega Dain, Kirito is going to finish the thing he started.

Along the way, he saw Jin in the conference room. Yes, there is a conference room in the dormitory. It's where they just hang out if not in their rooms.

Jin was sitting on one side of the couch, staring blankly at the CCM in his hands. Kirito glanced at him and then decided to stand beside him.

"We haven't been seeing Yuuya lately." He commented.

Jin just nod. "He's enjoying his time with Hiro."

"Figures." After a moment of silence, Kirito started talking again. "Eva's hurt you know."

"... I know."

"And you're not gonna do anything about it?"

"... I can't."

Kirito clicked his tounge. "You can't or you don't want to? She's your girlfriend for eff's sake."

He got a glare in return. "She's not my girlfriend."

"You love her. She loves you."

"Yes, but no."

"Why bother denying it? It's not like anyone would believe you if you do."

"Yes, but again, no." Jin kept denying every statemeant he makes so he decided to just get straight to the point.

"We're going to Omega Dain. It's better if you don't come along." He said.

Jin snapped. "What?!"

"She's gonna get Mizel back into his original body." He continued to explain.

"And she's doing this without letting Takuya-san or anyone else know?!"

"If she told them, they wouldn't let her."

"... and you would?"

"No matter how much she wouldn't admit it, Eva wants her family back. We can't revive Hugo Mech and we have no idea who her parents are, so bringing Mizel back is at least enough to satisfy her."

"You're starting to sound like you know her better than me." Jin replied bitterly.

"I don't, but Levanov does." He stated with a matter of fact tone. "Do you know how many times she fills in for you whenever you're too busy to hang around Eva? It's only been a few months, but she's opened up a lot."

Jin didn't say anything more about it. Instead, he changed the topic. "And you? Why are you going to Omega Dain?"

He shrugged. "Someone has to look out for those two."

Jin gave a light glare. "Don't give me that crap. Both of them are capable of taking care of themselves. Especially if they're together."

Kirito let out a bit of a smirk. "Yeah, you're right. Truth is, I'll just be finishing up some stuff I left in my old appartment."

"You mean 'her'?"

"Yes. the Amy robot I made." Kirito leaned against the couch and sigh before he continued. "It's been a while now, but I don't think I can move on until I get rid of that... thing..."