The Event pt1

The 23rd of December came quickly and when they arrived at TokioSiA, where Takuya had mentioned the demontration would take place, it was bustling with life. Children from all over town came to see them, most of all Ban and Hiro.

"This whole thing's great and all, but like..." Niara trailled for a minute, trying to pick the right words. "I didn't think I'd see anyone weirder than me in a place like this."

"Wierder than you?" Kirito scoffed. "I'd be dead by the time someone like that exists."

"Then I guess you'll die today." The Russian pointed to a group of five people in bird costumes heading their way.

"Ban! Everyone!" The one in red called.

"Yujin-san!" The boy nodded at them with a smile. "And you brought the others too..."

The five began to pose.

"As long as evil exists in this world,"

"Beauty and friendship,"

"With the power of curry,"

"We'll protect the peace of Akihabara!"

"We are the LBX battlers of love and justice!"

And it went back to the first person who spoke.

"OtaBlack!"

"OtaPink!"

"OtaYellow!"

"OtaBlue!"

"OtaRed! The five of us together..."

They yelled, "OtaRangers!!!"

"R-Right..." Ban sweatdropped. Behind him, Hiro's eyes were sparkling.

"Weirdos..." Asuka muttered.

"Ami-tan!" OtaYellow called, his blush almost visible through his mask. "I have returned for you, Ami-tan!"

"N-Nice to... see you too..." Ami tried her best to smile, but it came out as awkward and annoyed.

"Ami-tan! Ran-tan! Eva-tan!" The sound of wood sandals came, and from behind the five, Otacross appeared.

Ran didn't bother hiding her irritated expression. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't resist coming when I heard the three of you are here!" The old man gave a large grin.

Eva stepped back unconsciously, Jin turning to her with a confused look. "Is something wrong?" She shook her head slightly. It's not that she didn't like Otacross. It's just that, sometimes, his excitement scares her.

Then, an over-exaggerated gasp was heard. "Y-You! Kaidou Jin!" OtaPink exclaimed, making Eva back up even more. "The last time we met was during the fight against Mizel, but I didn't get my chance to talk to you! Now, I have another chance to fight for your love!"

"Uh... what." Olivia blinked at them.

"You're right. I am gonna die today." Kirito muttered to the Russian beside him, popping open a coke bottle.

Kousuke stayed indifferent. "You're way too late, pinky. Kaidou's got a girl already."

"E...? EH?!"

"Kousuke... You shouldn't go around randomly telling people that..." Yuuya said from behind him.

"Why not? She's gonna find out sooner or later."

"But still..."

"Who is it?!" OtaPink started freaking out. It's a miracle that the whole mall haven't started staring at the group. "Is it you?!" She pointed to Ran, who just turned to her with an annoyed face. "Or you?!" Jessica shook her head with an exasperated sigh. "Or... No, it can't be you." Niara smirked deviously. "Maybe... No, I won't accuse my friend's love." Ami looked like she was ready to punch someone. "You're too small." Asuka nearly choked on her tomato juice. "... Definitely not you..." Olivia didn't even bother to look at her. "Then it must be..." Her eyes landed on Eva, who stepped even further back.