Niara. Can't. Chill.

Evangeline Mech:

Last night, I managed to sneak back into the dorms, without anyone noticing. Niara wasn't in the room even though it was past midnight, so maybe she's at Kirito's... Perhaps upside down on the chair again.

I had placed Mizel on the shelf in my side of the room, to make it look like he really is just a toy. He seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

I got out of the room and went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I saw Jin there, so I went over to him. "Good morning."

He nodded my way. "Morning." He sat down tiredly on the chair and looked at me. "Where were you last night?"

I tensed, but quickly regained my composure. "I was... Um... Er..."

"And where did you get the Killer Droid?" He added.

I sighed. "I... Rebuild it... At the Innovator Research Lab..."

He raised an eyebrow. "What for?"

I didn't expect him to be this calm about it... I shook my head. "I just thought it was... Cool... You know? And Niara mentioned that she thinks it's cool too, so uh... I thought I'd rebuild it for us... To play with..."

He didn't look convinced. "Are you lying? You're terrible at it."

I couldn't help but groan. "I know..." I crossed my arms. "But I don't really want to tell you..."

"I figured." He sighed. "That's fine. But may I know why?"

"Because I'm afraid of how you and the others would react." I said, defeatedly. I couldn't lie. Especially not to him. But I couldn't tell him either and yet he seems to be reading me so easily... "I'm... Kinda surprised you're not going to... You know..."

Jin smiled at that. "That's because I trust you. Even if you try to do a bad thing, you always have a good reason for it. And I know that if you have something to say, you'll tell me on your own time."

I nodded. "Thanks..."

~~~~~

Niara Levanov:

"I know this is rethorical, but are you okay?"

". . . I slipped and fell on my head... DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!"

"Well yeah. You look like your usual anger induced self."

". . . Then why the hell did you even ask?!"

"I don't know. To practice being nice?"

"Wha..."

Yep, that's how the morning started for me. Life of Niara Levanov. It should be some kind of hidden camera show, cause my life is a joke. Hahaha end my suffering.

I got up from the floor and set the chair back up. I sat there, staring blankly at the cieling thinking about my life choices- Hah nope. I glanced at the only other douchebag in the room. "Oi. Did Eva really think no one was up when she got back?"

"Seems so." He replied.

"And she's completely oblivious to us knowing everything she did?"

"Yup. Though Jin will probably confront her about it."

". . . The day where Jin would actually get mad at Eva, like REALLY mad, would probably be the day the world ends..."

"She's a cinnamon roll."

"Damn right she is. I don't get how ANYONE can hate someone as sweet as her!"

"Maybe it's because she's so nice that everyone dislikes her?"

"How the hell is that supposed to make sense?"

"Well... I didn't expect you to understand."

"Are you calling me stupid?"

"Your words, not mine."

ASDFGHJKL Niara.exe is not responding. Please try again later.

~~~~~

Kazama Kirito:

I sweatdrop. "Alright. It's clear that you have absolutely no chill whatsoever today."

"Well I mean, there was that old thing I found relating to something called Netflix-"

"I saw that meme. It's been dead for over thirty years."

"Mckay."

". . ."

". . ."

"...so once a year we celebrate-"

"DON'T. EVEN. TRY."

"What? It's a catchy song."

"You put that song on replay for 24 hours straight on my birthday!"

"So?"

"Niara.exe is not responding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-"

I rolled my eyes. "Great, it's only been an hour since I woke up and Niara crashed twice already. I wonder how this day is gonna end up." Bitter torture. That's how. Oh well, not like it's anything new.

She got out of the room with a smirk, proud that she annoyed me enough to settle her boredom. Then she came back running and slammed the door behind her. "That thing was staring at me right when I came in."

I can't resist doing this. "What? Your salty reflection or your empty soul?"

". . . Well there were those too, BUT THE KILLER DROID WASN'T ANY BETTER!!"

"And you didn't even try to deny it-"

"KIRITO I MEAN IT. THAT THING WAS STARING STRAIGHT AT ME WHEN I GOT IN!! How did Eva not get creeped out? Geez."

"Well it's her brother."

"I'm not buying the whole 'brother' thing, honestly."

"Why not? Eva's AI is made by Professor Oozora, Mizel is a virus supposedly composed of Adam and Eve's 'will to live on', in which Adam and Eve are made by Professor Oozora as well. This explaination makes more sense than your saltiness."

"Well yeah. But I mean like, I don't want to believe it. Not that I don't trust Eva, but Mizel did try to take over the world once."

"Remember that Mizel did that because it was what he believed was right. He says that our way of reaching peace is inefficient as well as uneffective. And unfortunately, seeing as war still hasn't ended in some countries, he had a point."

Niara glared at me. "Alright. Then what do you think?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Personally... I agree."

~~~~~

Kusunagi Izayoi:

I walked into the break room and sighed. Both the professor and Kenneth are really busy right now. I wonder what they're doing to those left over pieces?

The door opened and interupted my thoughts. "Excuse me. Were you in the middle of something?"

I shook my head. "I'm on break. What do you need, Jin?"

He sat beside me with a slightly worried face. "Tell me every bit of detail she mentioned."

I raised an eyebrow at him, then gave a thin smile. "Alright. But you probably won't like it."

~~~~~

I thought we need a bit more humor for this since it's been pretty edgy lately. Also, Jin, Niara and Kirito knows what Eva did. They're psychic!

CrossMayhem, "what is chill" niara 2k17-cough-2k51-cough-