What happened part 2

As soon as she turned around, he grabbed her hard, his mouth consuming hers. She was pressed hard against the door, but she didn't care, she could only feel him.

Seriously what was happening to her ? She wasn't normally the type to even kiss a guy on a first date, and here she was, no doubt about to do a hell of a lot more, with a guy she had barely met.

Her hands were in his hair, pulling at it and she was moaning against his mouth, his hand grabbed her ass pulling her up and she wrapped her legs around his hips.

His mouth caressed her throat, nibbling at her teasingly, she gasped and felt a tug in her lower abdomen.

Melina started to unbutton his shirt, but she fumbled getting impatient, ending up ripping it open, her hands run up his sculpted chest, through the patch of ginger hair, he was fit but not pumped, just as she liked it.

She realised that she had no idea how old he was, he was probably a bit older than she would normally go for, but right now she just didn't care.

He held her up with one hand, the other one swiftly removing her top, she was sucking at and biding his ear lobe, making him moan deeply.

He put her down on the edge of the table, luckily it seemed sturdy enough. His fingers finding her bra clasps, removing it skilfully, his hands at her breast, applying the right amount of pressure to make her gasp, and she felt her panties starting to get damp.

His mouth found her nipple, tracing around it, running over it, flicking at it and she pressed herself against him, then he sucked hard on her nipple, making her moan breathlessly.

He continued to playfully tease her nipple, and she ran her nails over his shoulders, when he suddenly bit down, she clenched her thighs hard, pulling him into her.

He opened her jeans, and she lifted up, allowing him to pull them of, her panties disappearing at the same time.

His mouth was back on hers, kissing her deeply and intensely. His hand running up her thigh, making her shiver with pleasure when he lightly brushed over her most sacred area.

Melina let her head fall back panting, as he kissed her down her neck and along her collarbone, she felt his hand between her thighs, parting her and then she felt two long fingers sliding into her, feeling herself wet and so very ready.

Her mouth was nibbling and kissing his neck, the scent of him hitting her again, it was intoxicating and very sexy.

His fingers was hitting all the right spots, and her breathing was getting shallow, she needed to have him now.

She opened his jeans, pushing them down, his boxers too, letting her hand slide down between his legs, grabbing his erection. She bit her lip, gasping in surprise, well he was a big man, and that in every way, it felt hard and thick in har hand.

When she let her hand slide down his full length, he groaned, his eyes now sparkling almost seagreen to her surprise catching hers. He kissed her hard, and she heard him open a drawer, roaming around, then slamming it shut again.

She heard the ripping sound and let go of him, allowing him to roll on the condom, grateful that he was thinking that clearly, because she wasn't clear headed enough.

He grabbed her by the hips and she closed her eyes, expecting it to be a bit overwhelming, he only slid the tip in, making her sigh, then a little farther, and her nails dug into his shoulders.

But then he pulled back, and she pushed her hips forward towards him, but held her in place. He was teasing her, only letting her have a little and then pulling back.