Epilogue

Almost 5 years later

Melina looked around, she was in a big rural garden, there was palm trees and she was pretty sure she was somewhere in the LA area, but she didn't recognise the place.
She looked up at the house, it was a big beautiful ranch style house, what was she doing here ? She walked towards the house, but then she heard a small voice call behond her. "Wait mommy, wait for me".
Melina turned around to see a girl about 4 years old come running towards her, she was dressed in a white summer dress and had a bouquet of wild flowers in her small hand.
She squatted down and held out her arms, her little girl running right into her embrace and Melina svung her around in the air.
"I got these flowers for you mommy". She held the bouquet out towards her in her little hand.
Melina accepted the flowers with a smile and kissed her forehead. "Thank you so much my darling".
She looked at her daughter, she was the most stunning little girl she ever saw, she had Tom's blue eyes, his beautiful smile and his soft curls but Melinas golden blonde hair.
"Jessie wait, you can't run of like that sweetie". Tom showed up over the hill, he was a bit out of breath on his arm was Jessies baby sister Rosa who was 2 years old.
Melina smiled when she saw him, he had gotten more gray hair by now, but she still found him insanely sexy. "Don't worry my love, she is right here".
"What do you think then ?" He put his free arm around her, pulling her close to him and nodding toward the house.
She looked around, the place was reminding her of something. A place she had seen a long time ago. "It is amazing. Who lives here ?"
"Well we do. I might have bought it on whim, but it was just so perfect and we are gonna need the extra space when he arrives". His hand caressed her round stomach, they were expecting a little boy in about a month.
She stretched to kiss him lovingly and Jessie yelled loudly while running around them. "Yuk mommy and daddy are kissing again".
Melina grinned and looked at Tom shaking her head. "I thought we had talked about thinking before doing honey ? And telling me things"
"Yeah I know, but I don't think I am ever gonna be good at that, but what do you say ?" He was looking at her excitement in his eyes.
She smiled, now she knew where she had seen the house before and she answered happily. "It is perfect honey, just perfect".