Tom the liberator of breasts

Melina planted her heel on his food and put all her weight on it, he cursed out loud, she made an mock apologetic face. "Woops, didn't see you there".

He was glaring at her angrily, but then he got that mischievous glint in his eyes and she swallowed nervously, what would he do ?

But as they went through the scenes and he behaved perfectly, she let her guard down, he was actually easy to work with, if you looked past the snarky remarks he was professional and he had his lines down.

They were about to shoot the last scene before lunch, it was a scene were she should look like she was training and she was wearing only some skin tight training pants and something looking alot like a strapless bra.

She hated when they made her wear clothes like that and it wasn't really realistic for hard training at all, but she knew it was to get the male viewers excited.

And she hated the way Tom's eyes ran over her body and they way he smirked at her, when she stepped on set. "Please keep your eyes to yourself".

"Only my eyes ?" He teased, winking at her, making her send him a glance promising him all kinds of pain if he didn't behave.

They started the scene and she went to the movements she had been trained to do, he was leaning on the wall, watching her in silence, she knew it looked cool, but in real battle it wouldn't do a damn thing.

The computer lighted up with a message, and she went to look at it, motioning for him to join her.

She had her back to him, but she feelt him coming up close behind her, then she suddenly felt him touch her back lightly, and he whispered close to her ear. "Whoopsi".

The small bra like top was really tight, and when he flickered the buckle it actually flew off her, making her scream and cover her breasts with her hands.

Tom doubled over with laughter, spluttering amoused. "Oh shit, that was amazing. I didn't know that thing was under so much strain".

It made her feel just a tiny bit better when the director yelled angrily and very red in the face. "Cut, what the hell do you think you are doing Tom ?"

"Just freeing those poor things, they looked really uncomfortable and Well.. making every man present happy in the process". He answered still laughing.

"Fuck you Tom". She wanted to kick him really hard where it would hurt the most, but she decided to use her energy on putting on the bathrobe Anni came running up with.

He looked at her, clearly fighting another fit of laughter and said. "Yeah, you would love that wouldn't you ?"

"Arg". She made a swift movement towards him, and enjoyed seeing him flinch, expecting her to hit him, she walked of set fuming.

Seriously why did he have to be such a jerk ? Half the people working on the show had just seen her breasts, no not embarrassing at all.

She hurried to get ready for her lunch meeting, she didn't want to be late for that on top of everything.

Melina but on jeans and a pretty shirt, that had to be good enough for a lunch even with the boss.

When she was walking toward the main building, she spotted Tom, what did he want ? Didn't that man have anything else to do than driving her insane ?

"Well time for your meeting ? Getting nervous ?" He fell into her pace, walking next to her.

She kept walking and looking forward, not wanting to look at him. "No, why should I be nervous ? It is just a lunch meeting".

"I just saw Gertrude go in and your press agent is here to, that look kind of serious don't you think ?" He shrugged.

She hadn't know her press agent would be there, and why was Gertrude there ? She started getting nervous, was something wrong ? But she just said. "Of course they are there, I knew that".

"Well good luck, it probably won't help flashing your tits, even though they are exceptionally nice". He said grinning, making sure he was out of her reach.

Melina's head snapped around, glaring at him angrily. "Oh just shut the fuck up for once Tom".

"Hey it was a compliment, and admit it, they kind of begged to be released". He said with one eyebrow raised.

She gritted her teeth and hissed at him. "Don't you think for a second that I let this slide, I will get you for that".

Melina hurried i to the office building, the meeting started to look like the preferred option to listening to more of his shit, why did he have to provoke her like that ?

"Hi Melina, so good to see you again". Her press agent Jake come over smiling at her, pulling her into an airy hug and kissing her cheeks european style.

She looked at him nervously, he was as always perfectly styled and wearing a tailored suit. "You to Jake, how is, was it Sam ?"

"Oh dear him, no no sweetie, it has been to long, it is Julio now and he is amazing". Jake said grinning.

"Oh then I am so happy for you, I have to meet him soon then". She said smiling back at him.

Jake offered her his arm. "I will honey, I will, and talking about amazing, I just meet your new co-star, ain't he a gem ? Unfortunately he is not playing for my team".

"Oh no Jake, not you to, what the hell is it about that man ?" She groaned loudly.

Jake looked at her like she was crazy. "Beside him being tall, british, charming and ridiculously handsome, with beautiful eyes and a cute smile ?"

"Well yes". Melina shook her head in despair, apparently Tom had an ability to wrap everyone around his little finger.

Gertrude opened the door to the meeting room, sending Melina an apologetic look. "Hi, we are ready now, come on in".