Going grey

The doctor came back an hour later, Melina was allowed to go home to her big surprise. But she had to relax for the first couple of days, and she had to promise to call an ambulance at once if the felt faint or started bleeding.
"Are you sure you are ready ? We could stay here for the night. Where there are doctors". Tom was looking at her nervously.
She smiled at him. "Tom I am feeling fine, and I am going to get much more rest away from the hospital. Please let me come back to the hotel".
"You have to promise to tell me if it hurt the least or you feel sick in any way right ?" He helped her up very gently.
She looked around and spotted her bloodstained clothes in a plastic bag. "Oh shit, I don't have any clothes".
"Well yes you do, I hope it fits. I had my Zac go get some and bring it by". He got another bag from under the bed and gave it to her.
She smiled and kissed him gently, her voice emotional. "Thank you sweetie, you are always so considered".
She hurried out to the bathroom and took of the hospital clothes, the bag held clean underwear and a loose maxi dress, and she was happy not to have anything tight on rigth now.
"You look beautiful darling". He walked over, when she exited the bathroom, sliding his arms around her.
She leaned into him, sighing contently. "Thank you, I am so sorry you have been stuck here all day, I know you had a lot to do".
"Melina you are much more important and I luckily have good friends who stepped in for me, should I get you a wheelchair ?" He asked her.
She shook her head. "Tom relax baby, I can walk no problem. I am fine now, no pain at all".
They went back to Tom's hotel room, and he got her bag from her car and picked up some dinner for them.
He spent the entire evening trying to everything for her, not letting her do anything, at least she pulled him down on the bed. "Tom sit down and relax, I don't need anything else and you have had a rough day too".
"Are you certain darling ? Nothing at all I can get you ?" He looked up at her and it hit her just how exhausted he looked.
She ran her fingers through his soft hair and suddenly spotted something she hadn't seen before. "Yes and you need to rest, or you ending up getting old and grey before your time, the gray has already started".
"He he so very funny, I am not old enough to have gray hairs". He said with a laugh and stretched his long body.
Melina giggled and looked lovingly at him. "I am so sorry to be the one to tell you honey, but that wasn't a joke".
"Fuck". He flew of the bed and hurried out i to the bathroom and she couldn't help but giggling some more when she heard him curse quite badly.
"I certainly don't hope you are going to use that kind of language in front of our daughter, it is not a good example". She said grinning.
He came back in and threw himself on the bed looking like someone had kicked his puppy. "I am old, my hair is getting grey, please shoot me".
"I still think you are damn sexy, a lot of woman finds a little grey streaks sexy. They are hardly noticeable with your haircolour". She said lovingly and kissed him.
He opened one eye and looked at her pouting. "You are just saying that to make me feel better".
"No I am not, and by the way I don't care if you go all grey or even bald, I would still love you". She snuggled into him.
He sighed and kissed her on the hair. "Thank you darling, I love you too, and I am still gonna find you sexy when you turn into a beached whale".
She hit his shoulder, sometimes he was just impossible, he just grinned and pulled her into a loving kiss.
"Why do you keep calling the baby her by the way ? I noticed you been doing it since you came here". He asked her.
She smiled a bit sheepishly. "Promise not to laugh, but I asked for a sign, something to help me make my decision and I had a dream, a dream about our daugther and I just felt it was really her".
"I would never laugh at you darling, if you know it was a sign, then I am sure you are right and I can't wait to meet her". He said and kissed her stomach lovingly.