Chapter8

I Changed and took my backpack and ran back to Mr. Downey's car. We both went to school.
See you around Mr. Downey.

Yeah!

I enter in the class. It's first period which means English. I sat on the back bench of 1st row. I was talking to some of my classmates and then Mr. Downey entered with his coffee and bag.

Good Morning class.. Take out your notebook and pen and write an essay about your dream, you have to submit it in the last.

Everyone started writing.. I saw Mr. Downey staring me. I blushed and smiled a bit, I can see him smiling too.
Mm.. So my dream? What should I write?
Should I write that Mr. Downey is my dream now? LOL.. I laughed from inside then I decided to write about being a successful lawyer or a Journalist or maybe a writer. These are some of my dreams. I wrote 3 pages about it. I completed it first and it was 10.30.. Still 30 minutes left for the bell to rang.. I saw Mr. Downey reading a book.. He was looking so dashing.. I decided to check out my Instagram. I took my phone and started scrolling the newsfeed..

Miss Andrews, I thought you obey your teachers and class rules? Mr. Downey said angrily.

What happend to this man? Why is he giving me this angry tone. He was being so nice at home?..

Mm.. Yes Sir..

He came and snatched my phone.

It's a detention for today.

What? Seriously? Mr. Downey I completed my essay about half and hour before so I was checking it?..

That's none of my business.. If you completed it then you should've told me. But using phone in my class will not be accepted.

Fuck off. I said in a frustated low voice.

How many times I have to tell you to watch your language Miss. Andrews? He said in a angry tone.

Damn! Why he listens my low tones always. I said in my mind.

Sorry Sir! I shouted.

***Bell Rangs***

Everyone submitted there essays and I was the last.. I decided not to talk to Mr. Downey now.. I submitted my essay and I was rushing to hallway..

Miss Andrews.?

I stopped at the door and looked back..

It's detention. Come back and Sit.

Man! Why!!! He was behaving rude but that's okay cause This detention isn't that bad atleast I can spend some more time with him.

Okay Sir..

I sat on the first bench staring the window..
I was ignoring him at first as he was staring me. That was little awkward but not that bad.

Shana?

Yes Sir?

You don't have to call me Sir.. We're alone.

Well Sir.. We're still in school.. I said in a angry tone.

Okay so someone's angry..
Well.

I cut him off.. No.. I'm not angry.. Who am i to you? How can i be angry with you? I'm just a student and that dosen't even matter.
I said looking out of window..

I was looking out and suddenly I felt a strong cold hand on my shoulder.. I looked back..

Mm.. Yes Sir? What do you want?..
I said nervously..

He leaned over me and kissed me.
I was shivering.. I felt cold waves hitting me..
I couldn't resist that kiss so I kissed him back..
We were kissing each other deeply..
Our tongues were fighting.. My hand was tucked in his hair.. And he was playing with my hair..
All I could feel was heaven at that time.

I could feel his hands were slowly moving down to my breasts.. He was grabbing my breasts and kissing me passionately.. He gave me hickeys all over my neck..

We both went up and he pushed me to the walls without breaking the kiss.. It went wild.. I was unbuttoing his shirts and suddenly the bell rangs..

Fuckk!! He said while moving back and buttoning his shirt..
I was shocked and happy and embarrased I took my bag ran off the class without even looking back at him.