Chapter40

Colin for fuck's sake, change into something decent fast. We're already late. I'm gonna go check mom and you go check dad and after that we both have to get ready. It's already 7 and the party starts at 8. Move your lazy ass.
I shouted at Colin, arranging the cake and other stuffs.

Honey, give me 10 minutes, I've to finish this decoration of the front door and the swing we've set in the backyard. Colin shouted back.

Okay then I'll check mom and dad both, you just do it fast and change. I said and ran upstairs to check on mom and dad.

Hey you guys are ready? I said while opening the door and just stood there still and blankly. I stood there staring them with wide open eyes.

Wow! You guys are looking so damn pretty.
Mom this dress really suits you and dad you're slaying. I said and hugged them both.

I love you Mom-Dad! Happy Anniversary.

We love you too honey! They said together.

Okay now! Set what's left and I'm gonna go change now and Dad could you please check on Colin, He's still stuck with the lights. I said and walked towards my room with full pace without even listening to Dad's reply.

I ran to bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into a black body fitting gown with no back. I put some dark heavy makeup, I wore the dark red lipstick and the black heels. I spray a deodorant that Colin gave me last week, it's the Paris collection and it's really strong.

I looked at the clock, it's 7.46 . What the fuck? It's time now. Colin where are you? I was about to open the door and ran downstairs but Colin bumped into me.

Wow! Shana, you're killing me. You look so beautiful and sexy too. He gave me a naughty smirk and a kiss but it was not him that blew away with the looks but me too.

Damn Col, you look hot. I stood there watching every single part of him. He's wearing this blue body fitted suit peice with red tie and black formal shoes.

We both are looking good but Shana, mom and dad are slaying. He said opening his eyes wide and making shocked face resulting me to laugh hard.

Well yeah, they are. I replied between the laughs.

Okay so let's go. It's 8 and everyone is coming.

Where's mom and dad? I asked pushing us out of the room.

They're downstairs already, meeting everyone and Umm- Shana, Robert's also there with his girlfriend. Colin said hesitatingly.

What? What the fuck? Why the bitch is in my house? I'm gonna kill her. Who the fuck he think he is that he can bring some High school slut of his to my motherfucking house. I shouted inside me but replied "It's alright" in a calm tone.

Look I know you want to kill that girl but baby we've invited Robert and if she's his girl, he's gonna bring her everywhere. You just stay calm. I'll be there with you. We're gonna burn them. Colin said and started laughing causing me blush a bit.

So shall we go now? Colin asked giving me hands to hold.

I looked at him, exhaled a deep and grab his whole chest area making him wrap his arm on my waist. I don't know why I'm doing this, but I really wanna show him that if he's gonna move the fuck on, so can I.
I have this boyfriend who's hot af, A pretty good personality, not some High school slut category face. I'm better than her and I'll show him.

We both walked downstairs and everyone turned to us, staring us. We just looked at each other and he kissed my forehead making me blush. As we reached in the middle of the living room, I saw Robert standing with Mom and her little slut just near him holding hands. We looked at each other and that was the moment I forgot everything and just stood there staring him into eyes. My heart is pounding in my chest, I wanna run and hug him but everything is changed now. He's with someone and me too. I was looking at him and suddenly Colin came from behind and wrapped his arms in my waist and pulled me a kiss. I kissed him back but it was short and fast as we were surrounded by people. I waved at mom, asking her to come to me. Everyone was meeting each other and Robert was with her girl talking to Dad. I stood with Colin holding hands in the corner looking at them.
Dad turned and looked at me with a spark in his eyes but disappointed one. I can tell that he is talking something about me.