Chapter9

I ran to the girls restroom laughing and blushing, my heartbeat was touching the sky, I was becoming redder and cold. I loved this feeling. I had goosebumps all over my body even on my head. I couldn't hold my breath.

What just happend? He kissed me? He was sexually leaning all over my body? Does he like me or Is he using me? I don't care as long as he's with me? Why he chose me over all these classy girls? I need to tell Jerryrrryyyyyyy.. Wooooaahhooo...

No wait. I can't. He will kill me. But he is my bestfriend. What shoulddd i dooo godd?

I shouted and laughed.
I was dancing in the restroom.

After 1hour of dancing, shouting and laughing I decided to go the canteen as it was the lunch period.

I saw Jerry sitting in the corner of the room eating his favourite bacons.

Hey Jerry.

Hey Chipmunk. Where were you?

Mm..
{Shana P.O.V. - Should I tell him? I don't know how will he react? What if he said not to see Robert anymore. I don't care I love him and I will do whatever makes me happy.. But Jerry is my bestfriend.. He will never suggest me wrong.. Damn! I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach.. What should I do? }

Hey? Chipmunk? You there?

Huh? Oh yeah.. Sorry.. I was day dreaming.. LOL😂..

And what was you dreaming?

Mm nothing special.. Just thinking.. Would you like to go to club tonight? Maybe 8?

No ways.. Last time we went and you just got lost.. God knows what will you do tonight..

Oh come on Jerry.. Let's goooo.. Please....
I've nothing to do tonight and I don't wanna get bored at home. Let's gooo please...
Please my babe.. Jerry.. Hey Jericho!.. I said and laughed..
He hated his Jericho nickname..

Don't call me that you dirty little chipmunk. He smirked.

We both laughed.

Okay I'll come and pick you at 8..

Love you Jerry..

Yeah Yeah.. Love ya too babe.