Chapter39

After one month

It's been one month since Colin and I are dating. He has been there with me in all my days, either it's bad or happy. He never got irritated when I cried about Robert, when I got drunk, when I shouted at him, when I almost ruined everything. He was there.
And it's also been a month since I've seen Robert. I heard about his relationship with a girl. It's definitely that girl whom I saw in the club. Things have changed. I can say that things have changed for better.
I'm not an alcoholic anymore, I drink occasionally only.

Today Colin and I are going to meet the party planners for Mom and Dad's 30th wedding anniversary. We are planning a big fat party and everyone's invited.
We had an argument about inviting Robert, but as now we both are over the past, everyone decided to invite him. At first I hesitated but then Colin handled it all. He clearly stated that he won't leave my side through the whole party so I don't have to think much. Mom really likes Robert, and they have a bond so I didn't bothered much and let her invite him. Dad tried to ignore him but we managed. Mom and Dad personally went to meet Robert at the school, and they invited him and without thinking a second that I'll be here too, he said he'll definitely come. I don't understand this man now. Leaving his topic here. I'm happy that his name doesn't bother me or disturb me anymore.

So Yes, it's finally the happy days that I don't think about him. I'm happy with Colin and everything is back to normal. Well, that's what I hope for.

Colin stayed here last night as we returned late from the club and he was little drunk. He is sleeping like a baby and his arms are wrapped around my waist, holding me tight, not letting me go. The funny part is that he snores when he's tired and last night was hell for me. I chuckled thinking about last night. Well, we didn't had sex but a lot of cuddle and then he slept on me.

I looked at the clock and it's 7 in the morning.

We have a lot of work to do and it's 7 already, get up sleepy ass. I said patting his back.

10minutes more. I'm tired babe. He whispered in his sweet sleepy voice.

Okay only 10minutes and then if you'll not woke up I'll throw cold water on you. I said getting up and moving to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and let the hot water runs on my body. It was so relaxing. I turned off the nob of the shower exactly after 15 minutes and wrapped the towel around my body and went straight to my cup board for the clothes. I wore a black denim with blue loose shirt, white sneakers, I put some makeup and done. I looked in the mirror and Yes, I'm looking good. I said to myself.

I guess Colin is already downstairs making coffee for me as his daily routine. I told him not to but he says that he loves making coffee for me in the mornings. Don't know why? I grab my phone and wallet and walked downstairs.

Robert's Pov.

I woke up with the bloody sound of my alarm clock. It's 8am. I never liked mornings. It makes me sick but I have a damn job to do.
I got up and walked to the bathroom without taking much time. I brushed my teeth and took a hot water bath. I changed into white shirt, black Blazer and black pant. I grab my bag, wallet, phone, charger and my car keys.
I walked downstairs, took a quick look around the house and then walked out.

I entered the car and start the ignition.
Turning on the radio, I drove off to school.
I generally drive in silent without receiving any phone calls but right now my phone is vibrating and it's Ally. I can't ignore her call. I stopped the car and called her back.

A- Ally, R- Robert

R- Hey Al, you called?

A- Hey Rob. I can't come today.