Chapter14

I woke up. I was still on the couch. I was covered with a blanket. I stretched and saw Robert was on the opposite side of me.

I guess the whole sex thing was all a dream.
And damn that dream was fucking amazing.
Dammit, I wish it was real, then again, I'm still glad that I'm still a virgin. I think we need a little more time of being together before we do it.

I kicked Robert with my left leg cause I can't use my right on.

He flicked and then he opened his eyes and yawned while stretching.

He woke with his messy hairs and he was looking so sexy.

Baby.. It's 7pm in the evening.. We have been sleeping the whole day. Wake up.. I'm starving.

Okay.. What do you wanna eat my love? He asked while kissing my forehead.

I don't know.. Just give me something spicy.

How about pizza?

Sounds perfect.

He ordered pizza and went to the bathroom for changing.

I was sitting on the couch watching T.V and thinking about Jerry..
Should I call him? He will definitely shout at me. What will i say about Robert and me? How will he react? I can't tell him right now.

Babe. You okay? Robert asked patting my shoulder.

Yeah.. I faked a smile.

Don't lie to me Ms. Andrews. I can read your face, tell me what's up?

I'm thinking about Jerry..

What about him? He asked suspiciously.

I don't how will he react when he will come to know about us? Will he ever talk to me again or not? He is my best friend.. I don't want to hurt him or ever loose him. I must be hurt. I wanna talk to him.

Babe. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. I'm always there with you. Robert said while wrapping his arms around me and giving me a small peck.

*Bell rings**

It must be the Pizza.

Robert went and took the pizza and we ate it in silence..

We decided to watch a movie afterwards.
Robert wanted to watch Kingsmen and I liked Colin firth too so we went with it.

After the movie.. We went to my room and slept.