Chapter41

Robert's Pov

She's looking so beautiful. This dress suits her, it fits in her body curves. I've missed her voice, I really wanna talk right now. I want to touch her, pull her close and tell her how much I've missed her but she's committed now. I hate that guy. How could she let him touch her, I mean I'm standing here right in front of her and she's letting him kiss her, touch and pull into hugs. I want to rip his throat out. Well, I know I did the same last month and she must be knowing that I'm with Ally. I don't want to hurt her but whatever happens is destined. James is coming towards me, what I'm gonna say to him about Ally. Fuck!

Hey Robert. James said and pulled me in a manly hug.

Hey James, Happy Anniversary! You look great and so as Elsie.

Hey Rob, Elsie said and hugged me.

Hey Elsie, Happy Anniversary, I must say that you both are slaying tonight.
Aging like fine wine, huh? I said and chuckled.

We all laughed and I tell them that Ally is with me. She's my close friend.
I guess, it's the high time to meet Shana.
I just can't ignore her standing in her own house, it will be inappropriate.

Hey Al, let's go meet Shana. It will be rude to ignore her and not to meet her when it's her party.

Yeah okay! Al said and wrapped her hands around my arms.

I took a deep breath and arranged some guts to meet her. We walked to her, she was looking at me with puppy eyes and damn I can't stand straight now.

Why it's so cold in here, I'm getting cold.
I said to myself.

Hey! I said with a fake smile and threw hand for shake.

Hey! She replied but faked a smile.

Hey! Col, I'm thirsty. She said leaving my hand and wrapping her hands around her boyfriend's arm.

What do you wanna drink babe? Huh?

I really want to punch him in his teeth.
I can't see this dog around her, it makes me angry and jealous. I want to push him to the ground and beat his ass. How dare he touch her and hold her by waist. This bastard.

My teeth are grinned and fists are tight, like I'm almost ready to punch him to the ground.

Wine will be good. And Robert would you and your girlfriend like some wine?

Yeah, okay! But Ally would love to have a soft drink, she don't drink alcohol.

Who says wine's alcohol? Anyways, that's none of my business, she'll get whatever she want. Be my guest tonight kiddo.

Woah! She's so jealous. I can tell for sure that she wants to beat Ally so bad. She's not even looking at her and the fuck she said Kiddo to her.
I won't say a word here or I'm gonna get beaten up bad. I can see that there is a hot tension between us. Ally's holding my hand tight just to make her jealous and she's with her boyfriend and this bastard is always kissing and hugging her which is making me jealous. Wow, what a jealous night. Hah!
I chuckled but from inside.

Everything was awkward but it went worse when James announced that Shana is engaged with his boyfriend whose damn name is Colin.

I can't believe she's getting married. I can't take this all anymore. I shouldn't have come.
I met her after two fucking years and what I'm hearing is that she's getting married.
I need drink, I can't handle all this.

Hey! Hey! Rob, stop. You can't drink this much. I'm here with you but would you please tell me why are you getting so upset?
This is her life, she chose to leave you and start a new life. Maybe she really like that Guy. He is about her age and maybe it's possible that she was ashamed of you. Of course she would've heard all the age Gap and teacher student nonsense in the past.
Colin is successful, about her age and loves her. Why would on Earth she'll come back to you after all these years and when she herself told you for the divorce. You gotta move on now Robert. I'm here for you. You yourself chose me and now you gotta respect your decision and me. I'm here with you and you're staring her from an hour now. Either stop or I'll leave. Ally said in a angry tone.